Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

genies_mystery wrote:
i have it set to show me any blocked pop ups and besides im allowing all from this site anyways i had it set like that from the beginning but still nothing is there a special place i have to click

The new comic isn't out yet, but somehow, someone, found the text of it already, although no one really knows where he gets them... *glares at Dolpinling* ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

has this guy shown any one yet what the text is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

genies_mystery wrote:
has this guy shown any one yet what the text is

Yes, he posted it on the previous thread. Here's a link:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 701#492701

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
Can we all agree that the puzzle was great (which it was) while the comic was a little too predictable (which it turned out to be)? I know I can agree to that. We had a really great puzzle, but the comic was less than inspired for the older players like us.

I think I'd say that "great" is a bit of a push - it was certainly very good, challenging and enjoyable. It was let down a little by some silly aspects, the 1-hour wait to get into the temple was one (especially when it took 34 attempts to find a room!), the 8-hours between lights another, the way it was "dragged-out" with long periods of do-nothing (although I do fully accept the need to allow people to catch-up) and of course allowing key items which people had worked long & hard to acquire to be stolen was I think a serious flaw.
Personally I look forward to the last phase (or phases) and the next plot and will certainly take part - especially with everyone on ppt - thanks guys you've all helped and all helped make this a pleasurable first plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

thank u hangman u have releaved a great throbbing in my head i finally feel peaceful enough to say im glad to finally know and really dont even care if i finish the plot quests anymore all they did was drive me nuts and i only did them to pass the time between comic chapters i can finally relax now and rest in peace as far as i am concerned i dont need the last crystal or the scroll i wasnt in it for the rewards just something different to do and im not spending the next week trying to find 1 silly trap in the temple thanks but im done this plot and cant wait to join in the next plot but i do hope that they r alot easier on us with how long of wait times the decide to give us if this really is for young kids(even though im not one) tnt should keep in mind the kids now a days do not have as long of attention spans as us older folks do nore the time either they do have school and homework that needs to be done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

ah I'm sorry but that ending was a bit...i dunno, lame I guess. Or maybe just too rushed. Considering this has all been going on for over 2 months they could have been more creative than that. But wait, is the plot over? Was something found that we have to do with our maps and I just missed it? Or are we still working on that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:43 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Q wrote:
This bit with all your hard work being undone by having the pant devil steal your crystal or scroll is too much. I have a few friends it's happened to, and one is so upset over the thought of doing all this work for nothing or having to do it all over again. She's this close || to cancelling premium. But then again it's like biting off your nose to spite your face, because that isn't going to get her scroll back and she'll lose out on the rest of the fun.

It's not like it's just a bit of backtracking, some people had no idea it could be lost and didn't write down and save every step because they thought they had completed those steps for good. I just wish there was something I could do to help her :/

I agree, I lost my 3rd crystal to the grundo leader, that's just no fair!!! Not at all! But as far as not recording what you did... uh uh. I always ALWAYS do because sh-- happens, ya know. I want to know what I did so I know what I have to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Andromeda wrote:
ah I'm sorry but that ending was a bit...i dunno, lame I guess. Or maybe just too rushed. Considering this has all been going on for over 2 months they could have been more creative than that. But wait, is the plot over? Was something found that we have to do with our maps and I just missed it? Or are we still working on that?

i think we're done. of course, we're still waiting for TNT to make it official but i doubt they can put much more into it, especially if the darkest faerie plot is coming out in a week or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:00 am 

Do you all really think that getting the scroll is the last step? Surely there is more to do with our statue... and that strange little faerie that appeared near the fishing place during this plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

muzzle32 wrote:
Andromeda wrote:

i think we're done. of course, we're still waiting for TNT to make it official but i doubt they can put much more into it, especially if the darkest faerie plot is coming out in a week or so.

So what about the white scroll? I think they arent releasing the last piece of the plot, waiting for us to find out what to do with the scroll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:05 am 

hmm sorry if this has already been answered.. i've been away for 2 weeks and now i'm trying to catch up..
I've read the first post over and over but I just don't get it..

The crystal and the light.. I've got my crystal, I've checked out the colored racks, then I moved to the fifth floor and followed the secret path to the room with the mini-sakhmet!

Now here's the problem.. I place my crystal on top of the big tower then I refresh.. my crystal is removed but nothing happens.. What about the lights on the wall? do I have to get there at determined times? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Yes, TNT definitely deserves applause for the puzzle portion of the plot so far. The repository and scroll sequences were quite a challenge, and I love a good challenge! I didn't care too much for the "busy work" aspects, like moving sand and furniture. Although, block moving was rather fun because of the teamwork aspect.

However, the base of my Nuria statue still reads:
Quote:
Whosoever shall speak the prophecy here, shall be rewarded with treasures beyond compare

I'm just not happy with a pile of scarabs!!

Even after the text preview (which may change), I still feel there are loose-ends to tie up - Nuria and our scrolls are the first to mind. I only hope they aren't left this way....

Can we all agree that the puzzle was great (which it was) while the comic was a little too predictable (which it turned out to be)? I know I can agree to that. We had a really great puzzle, but the comic was less than inspired for the older players like us.

I think the idea of the puzzles was fun, but it was NOT fun to have to try 30 traps to find a single jelly trap...the onlything that saves it in my opinion is that they did a good job of letting people get caught up.

As for it ending soon...didn't they say that there would be a lot of fighting in this plot as well? I hope that wasn't refering to that half a fight with the spirit for the smoldering vial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

lyohe wrote:
Do you all really think that getting the scroll is the last step? Surely there is more to do with our statue... and that strange little faerie that appeared near the fishing place during this plot.

The dark faerie statue has been there a long time, before the plot. For that fact before the previous plot. It has nothing to do with this plot, it all has to do with the release of the video game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That strange little faerie is the Darkest Faerie and part of the next plot.

I do agree that the ending was rushed, which is somewhat surprising given the two week lull we had. If they were really worried about us finishing on time, it seemed like the clues would have been released earlier. I'm hoping that's not the true ending just yet, but if it is it's no worse than the ending of the first Merdell war. It was going along fairly well too, despite plot holes the size of blue whales. The puzzle has been great, minus the tedious mindnumbing tasks we've had to go through and the randomness of some triggers. As I said before, even with the guides, you still had to spend a good chunk of time to get the mysterious scroll, whether that's the end or not. In all the other plots I've been a part of, you could literally spend 2 minutes on the entire thing and finish ahead of people who labored for weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:10 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

emcee87 wrote:
hmm sorry if this has already been answered.. i've been away for 2 weeks and now i'm trying to catch up..
I've read the first post over and over but I just don't get it..

The crystal and the light.. I've got my crystal, I've checked out the colored racks, then I moved to the fifth floor and followed the secret path to the room with the mini-sakhmet!

Now here's the problem.. I place my crystal on top of the big tower then I refresh.. my crystal is removed but nothing happens.. What about the lights on the wall? do I have to get there at determined times? :roll:

the light appears for an hour three times a day, eight hours apart. It will be obvious when the light appears. You just have to wait untill your light appears to continue on the plot.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next