Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Five zillion jelly traps while I was looking for my spike trap, and now I can't remember where I saw a single one!!! :cry:

Way to not write anything down.

PS - maybe Megan will make an appearance? Like at the last minute? "Hey, check out my credentials, Jazan."

Meechity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

mdmb_07 wrote:
Hey Everyone, I have one more question, I hope someone can help.
I have what order my scrolls are suppose to be found in for the second crystal, the first one works but when I go to the second one, it doesn't give me the clue to the find the main scroll, please help I dunno what to do :(
Here's my list of scrolls I need to look for:

Purple Kar = Blue Kar + Red Kar
Purple Tep = Blue Tep + Red Tep
Orange Ben = Red Ben + Yellow Ben
Green Djo = Blue Djo + Yellow Djo
Orange Ra = Red Ra + Yellow Ra
Orange Nem = Red Nem + Yellow Nem
Purple Ahn = Blue Ahn + Red Ahn
Purple Nem = Blue Nem + Red Nem

Did you read the purple kar before the teps?
Are you sure you are going in the right order?
Did you read any other scrolls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:43 am 

So let me see if I got this straight.

I'm on my second crystal. My first symbol is a green BEN. I read a blue BEN scroll and a yellow BEN scroll, before moving to the next symbol. Then go to the location given and red a green BEN scroll.

If this is right, does it matter what order the yellow and blue scrolls are read in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:48 am 

Yes I did read the Purple Kar Before the Tep. I have tried reading another and I even went out of the scroll repository and started all over but nothing seems to work :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've just noticed something unusual... at the bottom of every page on Neopets at the moment are two letters "zz" this appears above the copyright notice and underneath any buttons on the page ("return to Neopia" etc.). I haven't found anything untoward in the source but could this be plot related or just a glitch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

melmite wrote:
I've just noticed something unusual... at the bottom of every page on Neopets at the moment are two letters "zz" this appears above the copyright notice and underneath any buttons on the page ("return to Neopia" etc.). I haven't found anything untoward in the source but could this be plot related or just a glitch?

Why yes! I was just about to post this exact thing! Weird huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

melmite wrote:

well I just told my statue "zz" and it didn't do anything special.

At least we know everyone is getting 'zz', not a random 2-char code.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

yea i saw the zzs too, by the way, im bhind im still readin scrolls 4 the 1st crystal, ne1 else in the same boat, or am i way bhind?

I don't know what to put!!! I just don't know what to put!!! Argghhh!!! Signature Block!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Tis all a bit perculiar.

Maybe the zz's are TNT's way of telling us lot that we need to get some sleep. Subliminal-like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:56 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

So it's possibly a hint? Z...Zafara, Zoinks, Zomutt, going through the scrolls=zzzzzzz..........What could zz stand for?

Or do you think someone writing code just glitched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Brynne wrote:
So it's possibly a hint? Z...Zafara, Zoinks, Zomutt, going through the scrolls=zzzzzzz..........What could zz stand for?

Or do you think someone writing code just glitched.

No idea, it's too much like silly o'clock in the morning here for me to do any substantial thinking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:58 am 

melmite wrote:

Yes.. and I just checked a puzzle trap again. hoping that is what they wanted us to do after we get the mysterious scroll... according to the repository scrolls......... and I noticed the zz's too.......... even at the bottom of the puzzle trap.

Insert Name Here ((((( hugs ))))

Lolly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

mdmb_07 wrote:
Yes I did read the Purple Kar Before the Tep. I have tried reading another and I even went out of the scroll repository and started all over but nothing seems to work :(

It looks like you are going in the correct order because the first set (Kars) worked. I'm not sure what else may be the problem. Did you check your colors to make sure you got your spaces and primary colors in the right places? Are you reading the scrolls from the correct rooms?

You can try re-starting at the beginning with the blue,red,and purple Kars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm a little behind, so I aplogize if the question haas been answered somewhere in the 20+ pages since the crystals came out, but I'm still reading scrolls for the colors you get after the 2nd crystal.....you know where you have to read them in the correct order to get the next location for the secondary color?

Well, right as i read the 2nd scroll that tells me the location for the 3rd scroll, my page froze up and i had to refresh....it no longer had the location. I clicked the scroll again to re-read it, but it gave the generic "Hope you learned something." Do you have to go back to the first scroll in that sequence again to get the location to reappear?? I figure that's what i have to do, but I'm dreading the trek back down into the basement :( Can anyone confirm this for me?? Thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

melmite wrote:

I'm thinking this might be a clue, but what two letter thing in neopets starts with zs?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next