Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ectobob wrote:
bgryph wrote:
I am going to be VERY VERY CRANKY if, after reading 24 scrolls last night, I don't manage to finsh the plot because TNT ends it before I find a stupid jelly trap.

(I haven't run across any riddle traps, either.)

I'm having the same trouble. :( I have found a riddle trap, though, but it'll be all for nothing if the plot ends before I can blast that wall open. I'm not a big fan of random order so this "no pattern to the traps" business is driving me nuts. This isn't much of a puzzle plot as it is a "go do this and hope it works" plot. Most of the stuff we've been doing is due to speculation which is silly when you think about it.

Actually, while looking at my map, I discovered that I only labled ONE trap in the whole bleeping map while I was going through the parchment phase (lack of foresight, they name is bgryph). However, luckily, it was a riddle trap.

So assuming my label is right, we're in the same boat... if I can just find the bleeping jelly trap, I'm good to go.

I'm hoping TNT won't end the plot tomorrow, since they almost never do important things on Mondays. Then I have all that time sitting in front of a computer at work to look for jellies once hourly. (Just checking doors at work I don't feel guilty about.) But with my luck this will be an exception to the nothing-interesting-happens-on-Mondays rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Nvm. Someone got it. Thanks!

Last edited by paperfacesX022 on Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

paperfacesX022 wrote:
My Lights; R-Blank-Y-R-B-B-Blank-Blank-Y-B-Y-Y-R-B-R-Blank

My Tablet;
Kar-Ahn-Kar-Saf
Kha-Set-Set-Kar
Lat-Saf-Saf-Fer
Kha-Lat-Ben-Djo

On top of my Crystal; R-B-Y

I don't get this . . . V

Quote:
1) Match up the light sequence to your tablet. 4 symbols will fall under "red", 4 for "yellow", 4 for "blue", 4 will be left blank (ignore these)
2) Now go to your directory (colored racks at start) to find the symbol/location match to what you did on part 1
3) The order of the COLORs you need to read the directories is determined by your CRYSTAL. Go to your inventory and look at the color order on top of the crystal.
4) Now click the colored directory that is the same as the first color on your crystal. Take the symbols that were designated for that color and read them in order as found in your DIRECTORY (NOT your tablet). If a symbol repeats, read it again.
5) Repeat this process for your second and third color.
6) If you have done this correctly, at the end you will recieve a message about a sharp eye

Can someone help?

Paperfaces, if this is your first crystal, what I would do is take a SS of your Tablet. Make sure you have a SS of your colors too, just for reference.

Now, on your tablet, put a dot, or circle (whatever helps you) and put that color on each symbol, and I put an x under the ones that are blank.

So for you your colors would be:

R x Y R = K A K S (your symbols - just the first letter)
B B x x = K S S K
Y B Y Y = L S S F
R B R x = K L B D

Read Red scrolls first, following the order of your Card Catalog from top to bottom (this may not be the same order as your Tablet)

RED BLUE YELLOW
K K K
S S L
R S S
B L F

Do keep the tablet, your crystal colors, your card catalog pictures. They will help! AppleDumpling97 petpage helped me with finding exactly where in the repository each of my scrolls was at.

Image Image

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Gah, still trying to get my second crystal. Has anyone else been to a spike trap, but not gotten a crystal.
I have gotten the sharp eye message and I have both clicked all over the skipe trape image and used the ulr. And i still have my original crystal in inventory.
Am I missing something?

- UL winner #27 - Neopets username: rain_the_windflower -
- User Lookups and recolored sidebars on my Uni's petpage -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rain_rTw wrote:
Gah, still trying to get my second crystal. Has anyone else been to a spike trap, but not gotten a crystal.
I have gotten the sharp eye message and I have both clicked all over the skipe trape image and used the ulr. And i still have my original crystal in inventory.
Am I missing something?

click the eye in the scull and you'll get the crystal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hangman wrote:
Carolinerogan wrote:
I don't understand the instructions for crystal 2.

If I have a purple symbol, do I read just the red and blue symbol?
Also, do I need to group them into catalogue order again?

Yes, for a purple symbol, you read the corresponding blue and red symbol and when you've read both, you'll get the location where to go next and read the purple symbol-scroll.
If your catalogues are for example yellow - blue - red, then you first read the blue one and then the red one.
Also note that, once you've assigned your lights to the corresponding symbols on your tablet, you need to go through the colors from the bottom right on your tablet to the top left, so first assign the lights in the regular order and then read them in reversed order.

Do i assign the colours to the tablet in original order, then read in reverse?

Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rain_rTw wrote:
Am I missing something?

The click point is on the lower (larger) of the two spiked skulls - on its left (as you look at it) eye. If you slowly move your mouse over that skull the pointer will change shape at the correct place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Carolinerogan wrote:
Do i assign the colours to the tablet in original order, then read in reverse?

Yup, completely correct!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am on the hunt for the third crystal and reading scrolls... I have 2 grren eyes to look for now so do I have to read blue eye then yellow eye then get the green eye location and read that twice?

or do I have to do blue eye, yellow eye then green eye and blue eye and yellow eye again for the second one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

everconfused wrote:
So for you your colors would be:

R x Y R = K A K S (your symbols - just the first letter)
B B x x = K S S K
Y B Y Y = L S S F
R B R x = K L B D

Read Red scrolls first, following the order of your Card Catalog from top to bottom (this may not be the same order as your Tablet)

RED BLUE YELLOW
K K K
S S L
R S S
B L F

Do keep the tablet, your crystal colors, your card catalog pictures. They will help! AppleDumpling97 petpage helped me with finding exactly where in the repository each of my scrolls was at.

So in the directory, I go to red, find the symbol, (either K, S, R, or B) that comes first, and go read the Red Kar Scroll in there???????????

Last edited by paperfacesX022 on Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

IanB wrote:
Rain_rTw wrote:
Am I missing something?

The click point is on the lower (larger) of the two spiked skulls - on its left (as you look at it) eye. If you slowly move your mouse over that skull the pointer will change shape at the correct place.

Well, then I guess I have to redo the entire first sequence in the repository. Because I have just tried out my second pit trap with no sucess. Nothing was clickable, and the url trick in the first post didn't work either... I really hope something didn't glitch and now I'm left behind. I've been following this thing too far for that to happen.

Just for clarity's sake, this is the trap I should be able to click on right?

Ahh, crap. Acording to Lister691's petpage that is that right trap, and I get nothing there... Should I try discarding my first crystal, and starting all over from crystal one?

I also tabbed over the page, and checked the source code... no link for me :cry:

Last edited by Rain_rTw on Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

yup on the skulls eye socket

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I GOT THE RIDDLE. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. It was on my second one. I thought i got it on my second parchment but i went backwords from 12. I would have had it yesterday like hours ago. YES YES YES YES YES. heheh. *Hugs new crystal*. It was behind a black oval kar for anyone who keep track. light will come on in 3 hrs. yes yes yes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Rain, if you clicked on any scrolls after getting your message, you will have to do that part over. The sharp eye message needs to be the last scroll you read to get the next crystal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Casi wrote:
Rain, if you clicked on any scrolls after getting your message, you will have to do that part over. The sharp eye message needs to be the last scroll you read to get the next crystal.

Shoot. That's probably what went wrong. I thing I accidently clicked a scroll or had some refresh orriented problem(can't recall what it was though) in the repo. It was a couple days ago so I had forgot. Thanks peoples!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next