Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

zalensia wrote:
IanB wrote:
And of course the other person who found that message first was myself, and I was the one who provided all his data and now I'm the one stuck in that phase after 28 temple doors without a riddle room. "Am I bitter?" well let me think for a minute.....

I know it really sucks when that happens, but you could look at it like all the others who helped you to get to where you found the message, so really it all evens it's self out :) and you will get their before the end of the plot :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter at anyone in this group, I am bitter at TNT who introduced a random element where you needed luck to find the right door for each trap. Maybe I should be bitter at myself for insufficient forward thinking in not noting where these traps were (but that's hindsight talking) and for not having the brains to figure out how to find a trap quicker because I'm sure there is a way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:59 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Cilian wrote:
I read what you said and then I actually wandered off for a few minutes and thought about it. While I in no way want to diminish the efforts of you and those you mentioned, I actually got a little offended. It kind of implies that your group is made up of the hardworking people on this plot. There are certainly others working really hard. Kind of consider it a second tier if you want. Like the moderators, here through over 100 threads, and really everybody who takes the time to try to help people out with their plot problems. I think there are alot of people both working hard on the plot and on helping the community of players who come to the board for assistance. Again, I don't want to take anything away from that group, they're amazing, but let's not neglect all the others too.

Oh! NO! I absolutely didn't mean it that way at all. I was just trying to explain a little of the thought process and thought our members might like to know who was involved in that. But I can see how it could be interpretted the way you said. I in no way intended to imply that the list was all-inclusive of everyone who has spent time and effort on this obsessive madness. You are absolutely correct. I am especially grateful for those that stepped up to offer assistance to others on the thread. And to everyone who shared their data and ideas... and the mods... and.... that list would go on indefinitely. Everyone on PPT deserves a pat on the back for hanging in there this long and still managing to maintain a helpful, friendly and productive community. (Again I say, if I am leaving anyone out, please forgive me as I still suffer from a bit of repo-madness.)

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I would like to give thanks everyone who helped me, and I had a LOT of help when it came to the first crystal part, I didn't use the crystal dot colours lol so I was going around the repository over and over like a lost fool until it was fully explained in easy terms for me by PPT forum members (Gemma also made a screenie of everywhere I had to go).

I think everyone on this forum has helped someone else along the way, even if it is to explain how to do what someone else has figured out. So no point starting to bicker over it.

This is not meant to offend anyone either, just trying to stop people getting upset. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alright, so... now that things are cleaned up...

Lets make this point clear, since we're possibly nearing the end:

If anyone wants to make a *final dash to the finish* and decides to make a post that does not HELP anyone, DON'T post it. If you're posting here, you are helping (or at least making an ATTEMPT to help) the community here at PPT. It's a given that we THANK you for helping the COMMUNITY with your information. And you should realize that, because you are POSTING your info to OUR COMMUNITY.

And I expect you guys to IMMEDIATELY stop this. It's a new way to go off-topic (and a bad one at that).

Last edited by ScottNak on Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Scroll Reading and breaks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:36 am 

Trying to read scrolls to get caught back up but I need sleep. If I cut out with a few more scrolls to read in a section (first section) of the Crystal Puzzle of Scroll Doom, do I have to repeat the whole process over again?

Post subject: Re: Scroll Reading and breaks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

cheshyr1 wrote:
Trying to read scrolls to get caught back up but I need sleep. If I cut out with a few more scrolls to read in a section (first section) of the Crystal Puzzle of Scroll Doom, do I have to repeat the whole process over again?
If this is from the first crystal of scrolls to read... I'm afraid you will have to start from the 1st.

Post subject: Re: Scroll Reading and breaks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:40 am 

ScottNak wrote:
cheshyr1 wrote:
If this is from the first crystal of scrolls to read... I'm afraid you will have to start from the 1st.

No sleep for me tonight. I've been waiting days to get online to work on the puzzle. Slow Dialup and the Repository do not mix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ScottNak wrote:
And lets make this point clear, since we're possibly nearing the end:

If anyone wants to make a *final dash to the finish* and decides to make a post that does not HELP anyone, DON'T post it. If you're posting here, you are helping (or at least making an ATTEMPT to help) the community here at PPT. It's a given that we THANK you for helping the COMMUNITY with your information. And you should realize that, because you are POSTING your info to OUR COMMUNITY.

And I expect you guys to IMMEDIATELY stop this. It's a new way to go off-topic (and a bad one at that).

I'm not bickering lol apparently I am now taking a nap... Yes, I am getting gassed.. why oh why can't I fall into a spike pit?!?!? :cry: ?!?!

Does everyone elses entrance clue doors have a different trap for each symbol? I am hoping this is true because I have been through 5 of them now, including the statue one looking for spikes! lol my entrance clue is a red rectangle door.. going through all the symbols above those doors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

zalensia wrote:
ScottNak wrote:
And lets make this point clear, since we're possibly nearing the end:

I'm not bickering lol apparently I am now taking a nap... Yes, I am getting gassed.. why oh why can't I fall into a spike pit?!?!? :cry: ?!?!

Does everyone elses entrance clue doors have a different trap for each symbol? I am hoping this is true because I have been through 5 of them now, including the statue one looking for spikes! lol my entrance clue is a red rectangle door.. going through all the symbols above those doors.

Personally for me I don't see any pattern whatsoever to my traps and doors.

And BTW spuRNurs, I sent you a PM. Was just afraid you never saw it.

Need to be going off.. all the best to everyone :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

While looking for a spike a couple of days, I mapped out some traps. No pattern as far as I can tell.

Blue Rectangle Duck = Water
Red Circle Eye = Water
Yellow Rectangle Cup = Riddle
Blue Rectangle Lantern = Walls moving in
Red Pentagon Duck = Jelly
Black Rectangle Sun = Gas
Red Rectangle Leaf = Water
Black Pentagon Ankh = Wall
Blue Rectange Wavy Lines = Gas
Green Pentagon Wavy Lines = Gas
Silver Triangle Duck = Riddle
Blue Circle Paw = Gas
Red Triangle Paw = Sand
Black Triange Ankh = Water
Blue Triangle Paw = Riddle
Red Triangle Cup = Sand
Yellow Triangle Eye = Riddle

(I never mapped my spike trap)

I doubt that helps in any way, but it just shows there's no definitive pattern so to speak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am not going to bother going into my other colour and shaped doors, but so far from the entrance clue, which was a red rectangle door I have:

Red Rectangle Cup = Sand Trap
Red Rectangle Duck/Bird = Jelly trap
Red Rectangle Trident = walls moving trap
Red Rectangle Ears = Statue room for me
Red Rectangle Waves = Getting gassed and still taking a NAP!!!

So mine, so far, all have different things behind them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm not seeing anything about this in the posts (then again, after all that scroll reading I'm not seeing much of anything) but...

"I can't make heads or tails of this." -- was I supposed to see the Fortune Teller and visit "Double or Nothing"? It didn't work...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

background_noise wrote:
I'm not seeing anything about this in the posts (then again, after all that scroll reading I'm not seeing much of anything) but...

"I can't make heads or tails of this." -- was I supposed to see the Fortune Teller and visit "Double or Nothing"? It didn't work...

where are you on the plot so far?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

zalensia wrote:
I am not going to bother going into my other colour and shaped doors, but so far from the entrance clue, which was a red rectangle door I have:

Red Rectangle Cup = Sand Trap
Red Rectangle Duck/Bird = Jelly trap
Red Rectangle Trident = walls moving trap
Red Rectangle Ears = Statue room for me
Red Rectangle Waves = Getting gassed and still taking a NAP!!!

So mine, so far, all have different things behind them.
at least you found those traps just in case you need them in the future ;)

View my Neopets screenies here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I am at a dead end after my wall went Kaboom. I tried reading scrolls in different combinations to get black scroll loacations (another wild theory that did not pan out) and have had no results yet.

Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next