Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:32 am 

here's my latest theory: i have found all but one color of my fire faerie symbol, once i find that (assuming there is only 1) I note the scroll shape and then locate the other scrolls with this shape for each of the colors, then read only the 7 colored scrolls with my fire faerie symbol and the particular scroll shape that only occurred once. Since some of you have these all mapped can one of you try this and let me know??? thanks

never mind, i found my 7th color and used the shape of that scroll and read the other 6... nothing happened, even when i read in roygbwv order -anyhow another theory we dont have to worry about - unless someone can suggest a different order...

Last edited by telomerase on Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:46 am 

as requested this is a tangable thought. as neopets is known for quick copies of hollywood blockbusters, what would stop them from using the crystal as a light key like in raiders of the lost ark. I think with the likeness of the scroll repository, it will turn out to lead in to the neoschool they were trying to build once upon a time. how many ancient secrets could be hidden in a new building. the best guess is that this is going to be resolved through a different place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:48 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I am fighting the urge to edit my last post and paste it's contents again. hehe 0:) (see the last page, just above Scott's post)

I'd love to hear what everyone else's interpretations of that section of the comic are.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:51 am 

the plains of dispair might be like jelly world. it may never exist on the map and may never be given a location. it may end up being a url thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:04 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

phantasmia wrote:
the plains of dispair might be like jelly world. it may never exist on the map and may never be given a location. it may end up being a url thing.

Thanks for your thoughts. It could be any of the above. :)

Let me clarify my question a little. I meant to ask if others think that the Plains are between the city and the soldiers that are guarding the borders, or do you have another interpretation of that section of the comic?

Edit: Clarifying little more. :)

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:15 am 

Hi all.. I was looking for my crystal in my SDB ,, I used the word useless and it brought the crystal up ..in fact look at what it said ..keep in mind I have only 1 crystal ..

[1-4] Useless
Viewing items 1 through 4 of 4
Useless Crystal
(special)1Special A useless hunk of crystal. 0 1
Rm
One

why is it say 1-4 ... why is it saying ..viewing 1 through 4 ..of 4 ..I only have 1 .. Ummm is the uselass crystal multi layers .. and if so what is the layers made of .. Maybe I just tired and should go to bed .. lol
thanks for reading ... nanny

:):) Coffee..ishious :):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:54 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

nanny wrote:
Hi all.. I was looking for my crystal in my SDB ,, I used the word useless and it brought the crystal up ..in fact look at what it said ..keep in mind I have only 1 crystal ..

[1-4] Useless
Useless Crystal
Rm
One

why is it say 1-4 ... why is it saying ..viewing 1 through 4 ..of 4 ..I only have 1 .. Ummm is the uselass crystal multi layers .. and if so what is the layers made of .. Maybe I just tired and should go to bed .. lol

go check out other stuff in your SDB
it says i have 6 Strawberry Jelly
it is just a stupid glitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

samniann wrote:
nanny wrote:

[1-4] Useless
Useless Crystal
Rm
One

go check out other stuff in your SDB
it says i have 6 Strawberry Jelly
it is just a stupid glitch

its a glitch, but its not stupid. This has been discussed before, but the items 1-6 is listing all the items on neopets that have the words stawberry jelly, e.g. stawberry jelly usul. 1-4 for useless means that there are 4 items on neopets with the word useless in the name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:35 pm 

Ok, I know I am not part of this little clickish group, but can someone take some time out of their busy schedule discussing the 4th dimension, marriages, etc. and answer some of us new folks questions or at least comment on our plot ideas. I have read valid theory after valid theory on this board go untested or simply called 'stupid' by the 8 to 10 folks whom seem to post hourly on here, only to have them bring up the absolutely worst ideas ever. It seems this boards isn't here to actaully try and WIN this game, it's just a teenage flirt channel...*sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Heimdell wrote:
Ok, I know I am not part of this little clickish group, but can someone take some time out of their busy schedule discussing the 4th dimension, marriages, etc. and answer some of us new folks questions or at least comment on our plot ideas. I have read valid theory after valid theory on this board go untested or simply called 'stupid' by the 8 to 10 folks whom seem to post hourly on here, only to have them bring up the absolutely worst ideas ever. It seems this boards isn't here to actaully try and WIN this game, it's just a teenage flirt channel...*sigh*

Wow, that's a little harsh, Heimdell. I'm not part of the 'little group', but truth of the matter is that there is nothing going on new on neopets with the plot. It's been that way all week.

So sorry if you think theories are being ignored, but I can tell you that I've been here for about a month now, and I'm seeing the same ideas over and over again.

Nobody's responding to them, because they've already been tried. Multiple times.

I just did a usual check (talk to the Yurble, Fortune Teller, Mysterious Tablet), and nothing new.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Heimdell wrote:

That's a bit rude, eh? :roll:

If you want a theory tested and you are not seeing responses, then by all means test it yourself. Why wait for others to do work for you then complain when they'd rather not? That seems a bit hypocritical. I have read every single post in all of these 95 boards and what might seem new to you, might not be. Please do not be so rash to jump on people, when you might have just missed when they have worked that out and you just didn't do the work to read the board. :roll:

I have noticed that when someone new posts a question or needs help, their answer usually comes shortly if someone knows. I would like to thank the PPT members following this plot for their helpfulness and courteousness. I love to see people working together and you all are doing a marvelous job. Even though there is a lull in action right now, keep your spirits up. Something has to happen sometime, doesn't it? o_O

:hug:

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

This board does go on crazy tangents during 'down times' but when there is something that actually can be done, it is the the most trustworthy and thorough source of information. But does not hesitate to tell you when something has already been tried LONG ago.

:hug: *hugs PPT*

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:14 pm 

Hi everyone............ This may not be a new idea...... but if it isn't I haven't seen it posted.
It has been stated that the crystal looks like it has a reflective nature... like a mirror........... I wonder if anyone has tried reading their Mysterious Tablet as if looking in the mirror, and using that pattern for opening scrolls.
I still haven't been able to find my "blue ben" in the repository... Can someone give me specs where you find them in your repository?
Also.......... What is a "spinning ben"?

Insert Name Here ((((( hugs ))))

Lolly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pjlollyluck wrote:
Hi everyone............ This may not be a new idea...... but if it isn't I haven't seen it posted.
It has been stated that the crystal looks like it has a reflective nature... like a mirror........... I wonder if anyone has tried reading their Mysterious Tablet as if looking in the mirror, and using that pattern for opening scrolls.
I still haven't been able to find my "blue ben" in the repository... Can someone give me specs where you find them in your repository?
Also.......... What is a "spinning ben"?

I opened my tablet and the useless crystal in photoshop, made the crystal semi-transparent, and scanned the tablet through it. I didn't see anything unusual.

"spinning ben": Go to the fortune teller and get the url of the fortune teller's picutre. open the picture in your browser and make the window short and wide. You'll see a spinning scroll off to the side of the picture.

Edit: everyone's scroll locations are different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:07 pm 

I would be, and AM gladly testing my own theories. However there are times when you need help with theories. Times when you can't remeber something and need to ask a group of folks to help. Such as;

1. Was there always a hole in Coltzans Shrine?
2. Does anyone have a list of all the weapons or armor that was sold in Battle Supplies?

Those are the type of questions it might be nice to have answered instead of ignored. I am just using mine as an example, but I have seen questions like this seem passed over time and time again. Instead, I see post after post on extremely off tangent things by the same members. These members also congratulate themselves over and over on these wierd tangents AND say that everyone elses ideas are inane. If you want examples let me know I can give you the post numbers...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next