Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:14 pm 

the_dog_god wrote:
You can actually get fortunes from the fortune teller apparantly. Click here for a screenie (Link for fortunes is in screenshot)

Yep, never go to fortune tellers is true =D :roflol:

So many riddles...WAY too little time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I missed it too unfortunately, but TNT claim there will be a sidebar with this plot in one of their editorials posted recently :D

Credit to Ken for the set :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

[Ice][Angel] wrote:
I missed it too unfortunately, but TNT claim there will be a sidebar with this plot in one of their editorials posted recently :D

Well, at least they said they would like to, and were working on it...
So there is a slim possibility that they will have one. :P
But then again, the coming soon section has been whispering about new sidebars for some time now... so maybe they will actually put forth the extra effort and appease us with a much desired sidebar. :)

- UL winner #27 - Neopets username: rain_the_windflower -
- User Lookups and recolored sidebars on my Uni's petpage -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:48 pm 

They have been promising sidebars for awhile now. Aren't there only three out there. Birthday, Maq, and Valentines?

I hope something more exciting happens soon in this plot, I am kinda getting bored with all this moving and shaking that we have been doing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

There's a halloween sidebar too :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Good afternoon, all! By the last several posts, I thought I was in the wrong thread. :lol:

So I guess there's nothing new. Hmm...I'm starting to wonder if there will be 1,000 since the total is getting to that mark, and if they wait any longer, most of us will just give up on it out of boredom. And since the sponsors aren't too keen on that, I would hang around those Rukis as the total gets closer to 1K.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

[Ice][Angel] wrote:

Indeed, that make a total of 4 in the year since they were first announced - great stuff.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

JhasNeeh wrote:
[Ice][Angel] wrote:

Indeed, that make a total of 4 in the year since they were first announced - great stuff.

They didn't do too fantasticly when the Avatars first came out either, but don't forget there's been two plots in the last 6 months, and they've had alot of business deals to put up with.
TNT's been busy this last year, can't blame them for slacking off on a few things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

News is up. No mention of the plot nor the stone chiseling ruki's nor the bored manual laborers. What gives???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

well I have not had internet for over a week now and have missed the whole block thing...I assume all there is to do now is wait again?

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

They never announced in the news about the tomb though, or the scroll repository, or the sand moving, or the block hauling ... it's all a matter of reading the boards and keeping an eye out :P

And just waiting game now yep :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Is there a way that the first post can mention that if you get to the Repository now that it's too late for sand digging and the block party? I think it's confusing for people who are catching up to realise that there's not sand or blocks to move.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I was hoping for a new plot chapter. Or perhaps an introduction to getting some battledome action going.

And, even if there wasn't anything mentioned in the news, I was hoping that would coincide with the furniture being completed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*sigh* It's starting to drag. I'll get bored with a bunch of waiting, then we'll have this huge surge of excitement for several hours, then it's over and we're back to waiting. Bah. It's wearing on me. But I'm obsessed with this plot now, so there's no turning back.

Elric wrote:
Is there a way that the first post can mention that if you get to the Repository now that it's too late for sand digging and the block party? I think it's confusing for people who are catching up to realise that there's not sand or blocks to move.

Excellent idea. My friend says she was asked several times about it over the weekend by people in her guild, so there are some who are just now catching up to the rest of us on the plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

the_dog_god wrote:
*looks up* Woah! This so was not a double post when I posted it o.0

Yeah, I made a feeble attempt at a joke, that got yanked, which I'm kind of glad about. It came out way more political than I meant it to be, and it was pretty lame as well. I had second thoughts about it when I put it up, which next time I'll actually listen to. I'm so embarrassed :oops:

So I apologize, I like what I've seen of this community so far, and the last thing I want to do is make myself unwelcome by not following the rules :oops:

In the future, I think I'll leave the humor to people like Elric, who are genuinely funny.

rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next