Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've read that scroll twice and nothin :cry: thats why i thought i would try the others

I think i'll just wait it out till tomorrow and then try to highlight it in word if that dont work then im gonna give up before my puter becomes an casualty of this war lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Gabby wrote:
I've read that scroll twice and nothin :cry: thats why i thought i would try the others

I think i'll just wait it out till tomorrow and then try to highlight it in word if that dont work then im gonna give up before my puter becomes an casualty of this war lol

When you go to your faerie statue, right click on the image and choose either properties or view image (assuming you're in Firefox, dunno what it is in IE) and look at the URL. The URL of the image will tell you what the symbol is.

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:01 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

deadlypker wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Hi all I was just wondering if anyone can help me o_O

I found my statue and didnt see any symbol on the bottom am i looking in the wrong place for it coz till i read the right scroll and go in the correct library i cant get past the guards in the lost desert :cry:

go back to your faerie and look at the base of the statue it should have a symbol on it. Mine was the fish, tho my faerie is in the river door(kind of ironic)

An easier way might be to right click on the image and view image properties to see the file name of your statue image. The name of the symbol is in the name of the image.

Ex. The link for the nem statue is
http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/statue_nem.gif

Edit: Got interrupted while typing this and someone beat me to it :P

Last edited by supRNurs on Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Good afternoon all!

I can't believe nothing's been found out yet. Maybe TNT hasn't gotten anything out yet and wants other people to catch up. But they really should think of those of us who are up to speed and are constantly waiting. :(

Patience is a virtue, yet a hospital is full of them...

The Suppository Continues!!!
Chapter 7's "deleted scene"
Ruki team's first scrapped project
Ruki team's second scrapped project

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Go on Elric, let's have some more funny images to keep us going for a while longer. :roflol:

Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!

Post subject: Yippeee!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I finally finished my tablet and got to the Repository. Now waiting for that furniture to get completed.

I wish I hadn't missed the hauling away of the sand and the moving blocks but at least I am caught up with everyone.

How many pieces of furniture do you think they will have to make? Do you think we get another plot piece tomorrow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I hate to break it to you but you didn't need to finish your tablet to carry sand and blocks.

Set by Sweet Pea, thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I still think that the fortune teller is trying to tell us that we have missed something.. Its just a feeling... but her message does seem to insinuate that we are standing around doing nothing other than waiting on furniture being built...

Oh and I would seriously like to own those candles in the fortune tellers tent... :)

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:44 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Elric wrote:
Good afternoon all!

I can't believe nothing's been found out yet. Maybe TNT hasn't gotten anything out yet and wants other people to catch up. But they really should think of those of us who are up to speed and are constantly waiting. :(

Agreed. I'm all for "being fair" and all that. But all this waiting for others to "catch up" is getting frustrating. (No offense to those just joining in intended.) However, those of us that are up to date and have been all the way through have spent a LOT of time waiting for others to come along behind us, and simply follow our instructions to get practically the same rewards. It's becoming quite irritating to say the least.

IF they want to allow others to continue to join in at this late date and catch up, the least they could do is allow us to continue some of the "busy work" (like moving blocks) and have additional chances for prizes. I only hope the comments in the editorial mean that we will eventually be rewarded WELL.

Edit:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
I still think that the fortune teller is trying to tell us that we have missed something.. Its just a feeling... but her message does seem to insinuate that we are standing around doing nothing other than waiting on furniture being built...

Oh and I would seriously like to own those candles in the fortune tellers tent... :)

Yes, she does sound a little like she's scoffing at "the remainder of Neopia." If you want something to speculate on, she also still says this:

Quote:
Well, I guess you can still go back to the Mysterious Tablet. Maybe we can figure out something else."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

supRNurs wrote:
Yes, she does sound a little like she's scoffing at "the remainder of Neopia." If you want something to speculate on, she also still says this:

Quote:
Well, I guess you can still go back to the Mysterious Tablet. Maybe we can figure out something else."

That line's been there since our prophecy simply got us covered in scarabs

And take heart, the NT editorial had this to say about those of us who are already caught up:
Quote:
Anyway, without giving too much away, we'll say that we are keeping track of every piece of the puzzle each person completes. There are certain stages where completing things first will earn you more points than someone who completed it much later, but in general, the more of the puzzle you complete as a whole, the greater the reward will be at the end.

Elric wrote:
l :lol:

rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:13 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

rugrat0ne wrote:
supRNurs wrote:

Quote:

That line's been there since our prophecy simply got us covered in scarabs

Exactly, and we still don't have a clue what she means. So for something the speculate on, there ya go! ;)

It seems to me that this plot has gone from a puzzle plot (or at least hopes of one) to a conjoined activity plot. Don't get me wrong - It's been really fun! Just not quite the puzzle plot I was hoping for.

Quote:
And take heart, the NT editorial had this to say about those of us who are already caught up:
Quote:
Anyway, without giving too much away, we'll say that we are keeping track of every piece of the puzzle each person completes. There are certain stages where completing things first will earn you more points than someone who completed it much later, but in general, the more of the puzzle you complete as a whole, the greater the reward will be at the end.

Yes, that's the exact quote I was referring to! :) As I said, I hope it means we will be rewarded WELL!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

From the editorial:

Quote:
All over the boards people are cursing the Scroll Repository Foreman for sending them to a corner or threatening them with that little club of his. Is there a way to get him as a challenger, so we can all get our own form of justice for his cruelty? ~ darkstormer666

He is a rather feisty little fellow with that cudgel of his, isn't he? Perhaps after the plot we can work on that so you can have your revenge. Or! Even better! SR Foreman vs. DFM Pteri death-match! Wicked.

When I clicked on the A, E, I, and O, I got this:

**disclaimer** warning--the above is a parody. don't sue me. also do not believe any statements made by me when a disclaimer is given. side affects include burst ribs, watery eyes, and strained face muscles. if you continue to laugh for more than four hours after looking at the pic, seek medical attention immediately.

The Suppository Continues!!!
Chapter 7's "deleted scene"
Ruki team's first scrapped project
Ruki team's second scrapped project

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Chriso999 wrote:
I hate to break it to you but you didn't need to finish your tablet to carry sand and blocks.

Maybe so, however, we might need to go back into the tomb for future "episodes" and we might need that tablet again. Better to have completed it this much than get boogered in the end. Besides, I'm sure Neopets will issue "lost plot points" for how much of if we were involved in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

Quote:
[/quote]

That part of her message has never changed and that has puzzled me as Im sure it has many others..

So I feel that we should be looking at our tablets for a clue of some sorts!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/ ... sFound.jpg

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Last edited by Yunamaxieboytanda on Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I just hope that eventually we'll get points for fighting BD opponents too. I do like wars, and I have a pretty strong pet.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next