Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:58 am 

Elric wrote:
Draconity wrote:
Honestly the number of handfuls of sand it took to uncover the Repository doesn't seem like a clue to me. If it were a clue, it seems like it'd be a rather awkward one. But considering that we don't really have anything else to go on...

...I really wish they'd put out the next chapter of the story.

Then why would the Repository be buried by that odd amount? Though I don't think we'll find anything until the Fortune Teller changes her message. But that Sutek's Tomb thing is still bugging me...

The Suppository continues!!!

Honestly I think it's a possibility that they just picked a number. :) It's not really very odd when you think about it; it WOULD be strange, though, if it were an even number like 10,000.

Also, if that's the suppository, I really don't want to meet the patient.

Last edited by Draconity on Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

jojoneo wrote:
I think we definately need to find a secret path from the temple to the scroll repository. I checked my temple, as I thought maybe the one "blank" spot I had might have changed, but alas it remains blank.

Thinking about the number 104,034... could these numbers have ANY relevancy to our temples?

how about neohome street ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Draconity wrote:
Elric wrote:
Draconity wrote:
Honestly the number of handfuls of sand it took to uncover the Repository doesn't seem like a clue to me. If it were a clue, it seems like it'd be a rather awkward one. But considering that we don't really have anything else to go on...

...I really wish they'd put out the next chapter of the story.

Then why would the Repository be buried by that odd amount? Though I don't think we'll find anything until the Fortune Teller changes her message. But that Sutek's Tomb thing is still bugging me...

Honestly I think it's a possibility that they just picked a number. :) It's not really very odd when you think about it; it WOULD be strange, though, if it were an even number like 10,000.

Also, if that's the suppository, I really don't want to meet the patient.

Not really. TNT sets the Repository to stop at a certain number of dig-clicks. If they had set it to 10,000 then that would have made sense. Why would they set it to a number like 104,034?! :roll: Really weird, if'n you ask me!

And highly suspicious....

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:01 am 

In my opinions, if noone had dug up any sand at all, it would've been unburied in the same ammount of time. I don't think there was a set number...

ImageImage
May the winds of life blow softly...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kyedi wrote:
In my opinions, if noone had dug up any sand at all, it would've been unburied in the same ammount of time. I don't think there was a set number...

I agree...it seems like it was more of a timed activity than anything else...

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

it's entirely possible that's just how many piles of sand were dug up when that portion of the plot ended. nothing more. but someone mentioned that it relates to the shrine, which to me is fishy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Mentioned this earlier.

both http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... desert_cam

and

http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... elarroyo62

have house numbers 104032 in the Lost Desert.

Desert cam ive been looking at. It has a shop with a "talking chokato," of course he could be 1) screwing with me or 2) coincedence.

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hey! Did anyone notice that thing at the top of the Repository?!

So I zoomed in, and I saw this:

OMG!!! It IS a suppository!!!! Oh! Poor Adam!!! T_T

*disclaimer* The above pictures are manufactured by myself and do not really exist. Adam really does not have the Repository up his heinie. No Adams were harmed in the making of this spoof.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

iuberwalrus wrote:
Mentioned this earlier.

and

Desert cam ive been looking at. It has a shop with a "talking chokato," of course he could be 1) screwing with me or 2) coincedence.

I thought we already pointed out that Desert_Cam's place is at 104035. I doubt there is any significance for being "next door".

EDIT:

And LOL to Elric's suppository joke. HAHA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Elric wrote:
Hey! Did anyone notice that thing at the top of the Repository?!

So I zoomed in, and I saw this:

OMG!!! It IS a suppository!!!! Oh! Poor Adam!!! T_T

*disclaimer* The above pictures are manufactured by myself and do not really exist. Adam really does not have the Repository up his heinie. No Adams were harmed in the making of this spoof.

:roflol:

Awesome Set by DM!! :D

:) Neo44392 on Neopets^_^ Neomail me for neopets premium invites :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
I know this seems of topic a little, but this has been bugging (no pun as will be revealed) me for a while. I've been playing a lot of Swarm to kill time (easy win). If Sakhmet has tanks with powerful shells, lasers, and shields, how can they: 1) get trapped in another dimension by a weird wizard with an undead army? B) not have have heavy equipment to quickly clear the sand around a scroll repository? and 9^.5) not have the power to repel the undead army mentioned above?

I know this is pointless stuff, but it doesn't seem to fit with the comics.

Edit: Why are only Wockies, Peophins, Kacheeks, and what look like Lupes the only ones around the repository when the city is a lot more diverse? (The Yurble foreman is not counted since he ain't in the pic).

Edit 2.0: One last question after looking over the comics again: d) how can Tomos and Nabile get close to the area where the city was without feeling the effects of Jazan's magic? If the city is in a different dimension, there should be tachyons everywhere. Whether the disappearance was magic or technological it should have some sort of aura or radiation that would effect those that went near it's former location.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:26 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Flipsyde wrote:
iuberwalrus wrote:
Mentioned this earlier.

and

I thought we already pointed out that Desert_Cam's place is at 104035. I doubt there is any significance for being "next door".

EDIT:

And LOL to Elric's suppository joke. HAHA!

Oh right, sorry didnt know. And didnt realize that it was 104035 and not 034

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
well, i've been messing around with the number 104,034. the neopedia entries 104 and 034 are usuki dolls and senator barca, respectively. senator barca has this interesting quote on her page:

senator barca's neopedia entry wrote:
"In my own quotable words," Barca says, "I am an irreplaceable asset to this city. The inhabitants of Sakhmet would be lost without me. I'd really hate to see the city fall into the wrong hands."

i searched the usuki spoiler list, hoping to see senator barca (like prince jazan showing up in the krawk cup list) but no such luck. i found a cheap senator barca trading card, too, so i snagged that just in case.

trading card #104 is The Gate Keeper, who is a techo.

the card description wrote:
Tasked with guarding the entrance to the valley of the Two Rings, the Gate Keeper will stand his guard till the time comes to pass the duty to another.

what is the valley of the two rings?

i'm just testing out some number theories. if anyone wants to expand on that line of thought, feel free.

Last edited by skizzy the wonder lizard on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
I know this is kind of late and pointless, but I just got my cable back yesterday from the hurricane and I'm trying to catch up on the plot. I hope they don't take it all down before I can get caught up.

The reason the "Mouth of the river" is a triangle is because the mouth of a river is called the delta. The symbol for the greek letter delta = a triangle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
trading card #104 is The Gate Keeper, who is a techo.

the card description wrote:
Tasked with guarding the entrance to the valley of the Two Rings, the Gate Keeper will stand his guard till the time comes to pass the duty to another.

what is the valley of the two rings?

Two rings is an area from the original NeoQuest game. It was the last region you went through before entering the castle of the last boss.

- UL winner #27 - Neopets username: rain_the_windflower -
- User Lookups and recolored sidebars on my Uni's petpage -

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next