Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

luv2lindy77 wrote:

Really? I'm guessing that they're more expensive and rare items meant to be used by serious BDers?

I do wish we could return faster. If I'd known, I'd have worked on agility, too, not just strength, defence, and endurance.

There's only one weapon that has agilty base and you can't even use that weapon in wars. =/ It's banned during that time.

Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Arnold wrote:
Something weird uii've just noticed, dunno if it's my computer or nor, When you view Handful of sand in the SDB it doesn't come down with a drop down menu to remove a certain number ofthem, it's just a Type in box o0 k now it'll have not much to do with the plot just something weird I noticed

I'm afraid that this has nothing to do with the plot... Normally when you add something in your SDB that you already have, it just adds an extra number to the drop down list, but the moment you have more than 25 (I think) of one item, the drop down list disappears and changes to a text box, cause otherwise the list would become too long...

bonq wrote:
i've read the original post , i get a bit confused bout this lost desert
may i ask something to cure my problem?
i want to ask , after i find the faerie statue , n i want to go to the library door ,
which scrool should i choose? is it up to me ? or there is a order?
if "up to me" , then if i've read "AHN" , can i choose "AHN" again for the second chance after 12 hours?
If "there is order" , which order should i take?

thanks very muchhh <3

If you get to your statue, you will see that there's a symbol written on it's base. You need to reed the scroll that corresponds with this particular symbol. If this symbol happens to be AHN, you can choose it again, so don't worry, you can read every scroll as many times as you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'd agree with the theory of the only benefit high agility pets get is the increased chance of digging up something big. There is a war coming we know, so it makes no sense that stats would play a part in the puzzle section as really puzzle plots are for those that don't battle. And many who don't battle, don't train :) And even those who do mostly don't train movement so it's kind of random really. It's a nice bonus for those with high agility though that they have more chance of getting something nice dug up.

I reckon if sand meant anything - even if they are recording how much we dig rather than how much we have - it would be unsellable and untradeable. I still wouldn't sell it though, just in case ;D

But really I just wanted to point out that the item people can search for on the wiz called "Handful of Large Stones" has nothing to do with the plot. It is a one player opponent battledome weapon belonging to the Enraged Maraquan Mob :)

Petpet Central

Post subject: Repository
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:44 pm 

I have been locked out of the repository for 7 hours now...what is up with that? Usually not more than 3-4 hours. My speed is only 17, but that should not be 7+ hours.

Any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

shutdown wrote:
I don't know why people are trying to sell their sand so soon. It might be needed later. I know I'll get a big laugh if you can only use sand in the gift shop to buy stuff :roflol:

I think I'll hold on to my sand for now.

I currently have over 800 handfuls of sand stockpiled. I don't know how my SDB can fit it all, though! :roflol: I just know it will be needed, and I'm not going to let my slow pets make me lose! :evil:

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject: Re: Repository
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

christinemrb wrote:
I have been locked out of the repository for 7 hours now...what is up with that? Usually not more than 3-4 hours. My speed is only 17, but that should not be 7+ hours.

Any ideas?

the last three times I have gone, it has added 10-15 minutes wait time for me. I was wondering if I was carrying too much sand in my inventory. Maybe my pet isn't strong enough to run fast with all that sand lol. Until today, it has let me in after two hours wait. last three times have been 2 hours 10, 2 hours 15 minutes and looks like this time will be 2 hours 20. I will put sand in SDB this time to see if that makes a difference next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Elric wrote:
shutdown wrote:
I don't know why people are trying to sell their sand so soon. It might be needed later. I know I'll get a big laugh if you can only use sand in the gift shop to buy stuff :roflol:

I currently have over 800 handfuls of sand stockpiled. I don't know how my SDB can fit it all, though! :roflol: I just know it will be needed, and I'm not going to let my slow pets make me lose! :evil:

O_o; That's really gonna stink if all the sand is useless, via buying.

Set by Ken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Guys. This is the first time agility has done anything. Plus there isnt going to be a war. I dont see a problem with giving high agility pets a big advantage, it makes sence.

Anyways, have people been getting more items out of late? like I got 2 in my first 10-15 digs, but recently have gotten alot more stuff, like one every dig.

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Armi wrote:
Elric wrote:
shutdown wrote:

O_o; That's really gonna stink if all the sand is useless, via buying.

It will if that's the case, but if it isnt.... :evil:

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

>.> 800 sand is still a lot...

Clucky, ever since dig 48, I haven't gotten anything and I'm at dig 60 now. -.-

Set by Ken

Post subject: Re: Repository
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:40 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

christinemrb wrote:

Any ideas?

7 hours is a ridiculously long time! :o I'd try refreshing, clearing cache / temporary internet files and those type things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Okay, me being stupid and all, I just found this yesterday. I've started mapping my temple, but I'm wondering, are all of the doors that dont fit your description traps?

Also, where can you see your agility?

Thank you!!

Last edited by paperfacesX022 on Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:42 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

paperfacesX022 wrote:
Okay, me being stupid and all, I just found this yesterday. I've started mapping my temple, but I'm wondering, are all of the doors that dont fit your description traps?

All colored doors except one are traps, until you begin collecting tablet pieces, at least. Your statue will be behind one colored door.

Edit: In response to paper's edit
Go to the status page at the training school or in the battledome. Movement = agility

Edit^2 - Welcome to PPT! :)

Last edited by supRNurs on Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

paperfacesX022 wrote:
Also, where can you see your agility?

The best place to see your agility level is at the status page in the Swashbuckling Academy.

[EDIT] Bugger, spoot, crappy poot. You beat me to it. >_<

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject: OK I GOT A QUICK QUESTION
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:50 pm 

IVE ALREADY COMPLETED MY TABLET AND ALL AND WENT TO THE DOOR FOR THE STATUE BUT FOR SOME REASON NOW I CANT GET BACK INTO THE TEMPLE IT KEEPS SENDING ME TO THE STATUE AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERYTIME I GO TO THE LINK FOR THE TEMPLE I NEED TO GET BACK INTO THE TEMPLE TO READ THE SCROLL SO I CAN GO TO THE NEXT PART ANY HELP GUYS??

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next