Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:34 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

redridnhood wrote:
keep up posting not of us have the time to wait for him! lol hope he loosens up and spills the beans..i would love to be on the chase again

I wont be back for about 6 hours :((, good luck guys, and DONT FIND THE SOLUTION WHILE IM GONE!

I have a few theories that I'm going to think about in HW class (a.k.a Spanish Class)

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:37 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Quote:
You can't stumble across it

I want to scream, "It's in the SOURCE CODE people!" Poor guy... hope he IS telling the truth.

He also says that he has something he would like to try with the clue but can't do it on his laptop and will have to wait until he's home on his PC. And has asked a friend he thought could help, but the friend was unable to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:39 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ok, before I leave, could you guys do me a favor and test this:

What if the numbers on the clouds represent something such as a trading post number or a house number (as in other plots)? Check it out guys :D

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:40 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ok this is probably nothing, but when I checked the news section a link popped up, saying: Don't forget to check the weather! or something along those lines. When I refreshed, that link was gone and I haven't seen it since. I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about source codes, wouldn't even know where to look for them, but maybe this is something? I dunno...

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

iuberwalrus wrote:
Ok, before I leave, could you guys do me a favor and test this:

What if the numbers on the clouds represent something such as a trading post number or a house number (as in other plots)? Check it out guys :D

Already checked the TP and nothing, even rearanged the numbers and still nadda. As for the Neohome idea.. tried it .. some streets in lost desert have the house number 02443 and some don't. *shrug* I don't think that's the direction we are suppose to take with this plot. (at least not yet)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:51 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Wait Wait guys! I think you're forgetting that he said he did NOT figure out what the numbers were for.

Edit: Realized most of us are female, so change that to "gals" :P

Quote:
Lol. Its when people like Donkey post that it makes me want to say where it is; would love the bragging rights! If the next chapter comes with a puzzle to solve and my clue doesn't help, I will post it on the board then.

Question, "ok neo, then odds are its a map. is it showing temple door codes again?"
Answer:
Quote:
Yes Viper, its showing doors, but... not. GAH!

doors but not - libraries?? Still haven't done anything with those scrolls... seems the obvious place for the plot to move us next. Those item scroll tites have been driving me batty for a week! As I think the descriptions just point to the correct library... but could be wrong.

Quote:
Can't give a screenshot because it gives too much away. You'll understand when it becomes public knowledge.

I'm still searching source code....

Last edited by supRNurs on Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

supRNurs wrote:
Wait Wait guys! I think you're forgetting that he said he did NOT figure out what the numbers were for.

Edit: Realized most of us are female, so change that to "gals" :P

tru tru lol

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well if he would post what he did find and how then I'm sure with the help of everyone on the board the meaning of the numbers would be figured out.

Right now I'm just totally clueless as to how he would of found another clue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Image what if it's the numbers 1-7? i outlined it here......i'm not sure the numbers mean anything though, because you could really make anything out of those clouds....i swear that cloud on the far right looks like a duck, and i think there's like a dozen three's if i squint just right.

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/muzzle32/numbers.bmp

note....anglefire doesn't like hotlinking, so you can't click on teh link. if you copy and paste it into your address bar, it works

Last edited by muzzle32 on Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:59 pm 

Devilfish wrote:
Ok this is probably nothing, but when I checked the news section a link popped up, saying: Don't forget to check the weather! or something along those lines. When I refreshed, that link was gone and I haven't seen it since. I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about source codes, wouldn't even know where to look for them, but maybe this is something? I dunno...

Nope, that's something random that happens sometimes when you read the news, not related to the plot, unfortunately...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, that particular topic is now dead. Not that it matters so much. Nothing came of all his pretend clues and what not. The way he kept mentioning his gallery makes me think he was just trying to scam people into donating money or buying junk from his shop so that he would talk. Sorry, I'm just a cynic that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:25 pm 

supRNurs wrote:
zalensia wrote:
I am lia, it is me asking that question lol

Haha Well, I noticed he answered your question about those crazy "I see numbers in the clouds" things, but pointedly ignored the one about source code.

For those interested in the numbers in the clouds, (credit to OLDPD thread on neoboards) here are two different image files:
http://xs47.xs.to/pics/05382/screenieclouds.gif
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5540/clouds6dh.jpg

Edit: Fixed link Edit^2: Should have fixed typos :P

Quote:
Sorry, I hate sounding mean. It's frustrating for me too, because I want to tell everybody to prove wrong all the people that doubt me (and it gives me bragging rights) but I also want to be rewarded by TNT for finding it.

The only reasons I have for giving this guy a second glance are his account's age and accomplishments, and that he gives the exact same reasons I would for not sharing more info.

Edit: My fingers don't work so well today... geeessshhh

ok .. is it me ... or do those bottom ones look more like a 7 and a ! then a ? ...... just a thought .... has anyone else seen that ??

edit : oppss ok ... i missed that one ... sorry ... still i think that theres a reason those numbers are there ..... if only we knew why ...... :roll:

Last edited by rthedg on Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

muzzle32 wrote:
Image what if it's the numbers 1-7? i outlined it here......i'm not sure the numbers mean anything though, because you could really make anything out of those clouds....i swear that cloud on the far right looks like a duck, and i think there's like a dozen three's if i squint just right.

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/muzzle32/numbers.bmp

Your way looks more realistic than the other ones I have seen. I am off to see if I can find anything to do with 1 - 7 lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
i see multiple 3s and 4s in those clouds. o_O but that 2 can't be denied. it's there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:38 pm 

supRNurs wrote:
sherrydevil wrote:
hi ^^
I am verry new here..
ok. I wonder about the scroll.
should I read only the one that shown on the bottom part of Nuria statue or I should read all the scroll ?
because I read the scroll with a sign from the bottom of Nuria statue.. but my pet only gain a little insight...

Welcome to PPT! :) I would suggest finishing and translating the tablet, and speaking the prophecy to your statue before trying any scrolls, simply because of the 12 hour lock-out time for reading scrolls and the avatar for finishing the tablet.

yeah i did finnish the tablet and speak the prophecy to the Nuria statue.... or I am missing something...?

...something always happened...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next