Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Duke of Earl wrote:

Looks a lot like an armadillo to me... Too bad it doesn't roll up into a ball (armadillos do... right?)

It looks like it has a mass of whiskers too... which looks really stupid to me.

im going to say the same thing i did last time.... it looks DARIGAN. they made it fat and evil.

now, its obviously not as cool as the original darigan bori.... but it looks like something you would see when you visit the citadel....

it needs spikes... it needs glowing eyes, it needs lumps and access body parts and deteriating skin and other wierd things.... its just a fat evil bori!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

....Mutant Bori isn't fat, it has the same bulk mutant gelert has. :cry:

Going here: http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/temple.phtml?r=1
Might turn your pet into this. Sorry if this has been mention outside this thread.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

This color hits all species,so no color changes. =P Only last a day though.

Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss

Last edited by Armi on Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I still hold the that current Darigan bori is an awful color and this just proves it for me. Mutant should have been Darigan. It's hulkier, the color is more vibrant and different than the standard green, and the shell has been altered much more. It just doesn't fit as mutant to me as there's no obvious signs of mutation. Toss out the blue Darigan, make the green one Darigan instead and come up with a more "mutated" mutant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yeah.. my faerie kougra got burried under the sand. -.-

Going to the temple page won't do anything, but if you try to explore and get burried.. ^^";

Edit: Ah, so it's only a day? *laughs* XD

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Last edited by Moonlight Flower on Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I got stuck dangling above some spikes. :o

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Huggles wrote:
I still hold the that current Darigan bori is an awful color and this just proves it for me. Mutant should have been Darigan. It's hulkier, the color is more vibrant and different than the standard green, and the shell has been altered much more. It just doesn't fit as mutant to me as there's no obvious signs of mutation. Toss out the blue Darigan, make the green one Darigan instead and come up with a more "mutated" mutant.

It hurts right here, Huggles. *hits her heart* :cry: I'm too attacth to the current darigan bori and I know I'llg ot to Tyran Bori to mutant became the new darigan bori. It just needs more...mutant stuff, then it could pass as mutant.

Then I remember you don't like Bori...so I feel a little happy then. Still darigan bori (current) gives a much more sinister feel then anything mutant Bori can give. Only thing I truly like of mutant bori is how the hind legs and feet were done, the shell is awesome and kinda does like mutant bruce there,but still lacking.

Anyways, yeah, it seems your pet still has their species and it takes a day for them to get unburied.

Set by Ken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't like bori because they fail to resemble armadillos in any substantial fashion. It's just another furry pet as far as I'm concerned, and that armadillo April fool's pet was much more appealing. I still don't like them, but I think the mutant is the best so far as the species go.

And on another account my pet and I were devoured by a giant blob of jelly, unfortunately they didn't turn into a hideous blob. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Huggles wrote:
I don't like bori because they fail to resemble armadillos in any substantial fashion. It's just another furry pet as far as I'm concerned, and that armadillo April fool's pet was much more appealing. I still don't like them, but I think the mutant is the best so far as the species go.

And on another account my pet and I were devoured by a giant blob of jelly, unfortunately they didn't turn into a hideous blob. :(

I know. You said that on NC awhile ago. Guess i like the furry-ness of Bori,since I like drawing furry animals a lot...another reason why I picked Bori over buzz. >.>
Mutant would be better for people that wants a more armadillo(real life) feel.

I'm begining to wonder if you get anything from this tomb, past a sand pet. The poison trap shows a scroll...

EDIT: I thought the blob was killer jelly. >.>

Set by Ken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

hmm...Vekh the pile of sand. Nice look for 'im

Thank You for the set Water Ice Sage!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Slime Lord wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:
Slime Lord wrote:
lothwe wrote:
Moogum wrote:

Look at his little tail!

AWWW omg that's so cuuuuuute :o :cry:

It isn't that cute... o_O

It's an opinion... I guess she likes it...

Haha, I know. I'm just saying with crying face, it isn't that cute lol.

sorry..um. i just really love dogs and spardels, although I guess to a normal sane person the crying face would make it seem overboard... :roll:

Set by Pixa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ARGH! Why ANOTHER hairy, angry green mutant!? This sucks! It's drawn well, but it's the same concept as the Darigan one! Someone isn't even trying anymore to differentiate the two.

It may not have that overly sinister/evil look, but it's still way too close. This could be vastly improved by something as minor as a personality change...give it a deranged expression like the mutant bruce and it would at least look more distinct from the darigan version.

But really, I think it should have a bulging eyeball like the mutant Warf.

I was initially expecting a mutant bori to be insect or scorpion-like...

And the sand-pile ought to be a permanent affliction until the pet is morphed!!! (Or, they could release some sand-pile colors, so if you paint the pile before the end of the day, it would remain)

http://www.bogleech.com
http://scythemantis.deviantart.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Scythemantis wrote:
And the sand-pile ought to be a permanent affliction until the pet is morphed!!! (Or, they could release some sand-pile colors, so if you paint the pile before the end of the day, it would remain)

Personally, I would be quite angry if I ventured innocently into the Temple of 1,000 Tombs and wound up with a pet covered in sand, only to find that it wasn't reversible. Especially if it was a pet with a valuable color to begin with. I think they way they have it now is fine (though if they want to release a sand paint brush in the future, I wouldn't object).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Or they should paint it black, and have the regular lab ray do the "pile of soot" thing.

http://www.bogleech.com
http://scythemantis.deviantart.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I really want a sand neopet. Does anyone have one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I have one

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next