Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: 100,000 help me find something... winner... announced?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, so, im totally obsessed with getting this girls attention.... she's my best friend in the world, and she needs to notice me!

It just so happens her birthday is coming up, and I spend money on her here and there quite often.... and she knows it.... because I take her out to perkins or shopping at Kohls and such...

so for her birthday, i dont want to give her a thing you go out and spend money on.... i want to do something super creative and homemade, which are the types of things she LOVES! I think I have a perfect idea.....

My plan.... get a giant plastic bear-shape container,... you know, the ones they keep animal crackers and stuff in... usually with a round cover on its head or something.... get a big plastic hollow bear snack holder.... and MELT gummy bears into it........ and then let it thicken again.... and make a GIGANTIC GUMMY BEAR!!!!!!

isnt that an awesome idea?
However, im missing one thing.
The stupid bear container.

Ive tried 50 hundred bazillion Cubs, Rainbow Foods, Sams Clubs, and grocery stores. Ive tried Dollar stores, candy stores, householdwear stores, and craft stores. ive even gone to office max to see if they have one in the back with the bulk office candy. Ive been to the MALL OF AMERICA. Nuttin.

I need YOU to find a place where I can get one..... i mean, we have the interenet, its GOTTA be on here somewhere. I dont care WHAT is in it, as long as it is clean-outable... like food, or air, or snacks.... no bear-shaped soap or bleach containers or something. :oops: Actually, internet is 99% preferred. Also, im not talking about one of those little honey containers.... i want something Big. .... like....at least a foot in height.

HELP ME.

PLEASE.

If you do..... I will reward you with 100,000 NP's if you can link me to a website or something..... if you can give me mere information toward a place to go, i will still reward you with some good np (20-30k or something) *and i dont mean "oh, you should look in a novelty shop or something."* OR. if for some freak reason, you can get one, and I can buy it from YOU..... i will pay hundres of thousands of NPs....

I NEED ONE OF THESE.... this will effect my future in ways you guys may never know! HELP ME PLEASE! AHHH! :)

EDIT:

Ahoteinrun, I am eternally in your debt. THAT is EXACTLY what ive been looking for ALL THIS TIME ahhhhh!! Thank you!!! Ill contact you later!

The glass one and the mold really dont work for me... I said plastic, because there IS a chance she may want to eat some of it or all of it, or actually take the gummy bear out.... is this case, we want it break-openable.... however, if i want to keep it preserved, the plastic container would be best..... so it cant be easlily cracked along the sides later anyway......

Thank you guys SO much... this means so much to me!

Ill stil give Scholastic and Stampsyne the wonderful prize of 3 codestones each :)

Thanks soooo much!

Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

http://www.stauffers.net/product.asp?product%5Fid=35&dept%5Fid=8

HAH! FOUND IT!

*Dance*

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Last edited by ahoteinrun on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:56 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I found this on e-Bay. It's height is 15".

http://cgi.ebay.com/Glass-Teddy-Bear-Co ... dZViewItem

// set by paola

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

just a question. how are you planning on getting the huge gummi bear back out of the mould?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I would recommend a chocolate mold.

at http://www.bittersweethouse.com/christm ... molds.html

or a cheaper alternative that is still cute

Image or Image

or http://www.cuisine-french.com/cgi/mdc/l ... urson.html
at http://www.cuisine-french.com/cgi/mdc/l ... urson.html

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Locked by request. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]