Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That's by far my favorite cloud pet, and I hate cloud. The clashing blues don't seem so awful. I don't think it's a revamp though, at least I hope not. But it's hard to say considering what little bit of nothing they did to the nimmo when it needed a far more drastic revamp in comparision to acara. I'm loving all these new white pets, and the brown hissis makes it even harder to decide what to paint mine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Actually, I think a white Lenny that carries petpets. That way all can enjoy the slim chance of this random event. ^^ Imagine suddenly having a Krawk dropped on you... or an Abominable Snowball....

Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The sad pose of the Cloud Jetsam is AWFUL. Point blank awful. The rest of them actually look and feel sad to me. That's just poor. Very poor.

And what is up with those eyes?
Last I checked, Jetsams were actually supposed to look mean, not as if they were stoned.

I'm not impressed. Keep the bruteness of the Jetsam. CUTE-ifying it just makes it look like just another pet to be huggled and squeezled and called'a George...(Looney Tunes ref., don't ask)

*hugs her soon-to-be Mutant Jetsam tight*
No touchies, TNT!

Fraggle Rock Forever!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11