Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mina groaned at the sound of 'photo'. She couldn't be expected to smile if this was for such depressing motives, but she was. With a strained expression on her face, she gave a tiny smile as the flash went off.

After it was taken, she wondered what it would look like. In her mind's eye, she could only imagine a girl with a strained expression and a small smile. What would people be saying about this girl five years from now? Either that she died on the journey or she survived.

Seeing the rush to retrieve luggage, Mina joined them and collected her bags, pushing them onto the already too-high pile in the back of the vehicle. Some people sure were bringing a lot, she thought edgily, squeezing the last one on.

[Humph, I don't like this post.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai came back with her suitcase. She flung it into the boot, and got into the vehicle, feeling a little nauseaous. She twirled and untwirled her hair with her finger.

---------

Tiherih moved swiftly to the tree that gave him the view of the main garden again. It seemed as if they were setting off the the car. He raised an eyebrow, the odd smile appearing again. They could give him a free ride.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran watched some of the others clamber into the car, and smiled at Elily. "Are you getting worried Elily? 'Cause you shouldn't be, this is gonna be fun, and I can't wait to find that portal!"

People must think I'm crazy, but this is just another adventure.
Anyway, I wanna kick some fiend butt!
And stop those humans!

It's not like I'm leaving anyone behind anyway.....

((I might introduce a secondary "character" to accompany Iaran, I was thinking of a pixie, but you'll find out when we reach the town :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin unwrapped his backpack from his shoulders and put in onto.. the pile. His brows twitched slightly. He then removed his helmet, before stepping into the car, not to poke someone's eyes out with the horns accompagning it.

He sat down, next Elily ((Well, err, I don't know how everyones sits. Heck, I even don't know if it is possible to get so many people in one car. ;) :D ))

Merlin opened the letter his brother had returned this morning.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Well, it's a rather big 4WD...what did you expect? XD ]

[Sure, ria, a secondary character is alright. You told me about the character over MSN before, but I'll repeat what I said. You can have the character to have a little magic, but not a job. Have fun cultivating the plot helper!]

Dila looked on expectantly, as the waiter brought a silver platter of food over to her table. It looked particularly appetising, considering she hadn't had any decent food for a day now. Blame the cheap inn... she thought, resisting the urge to shudder at the horrific memories of the inn she stayed at the night before. Dila tried a little of the soup. Mmm...heavenly.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((im going on a vacation untill friday. can anyone take care of my character while im gone? ill post as soon as i get back...to well, show that im back. thanks in advance. :D ))

Malea was sitting it the seat behind Iaran, Elily, and Merlin. She watched as the other members came in. She was tired, but couldnt take a nap. She was to excited. Her bag was next to her. She began to look at her guns. She hadnt had much practice with them, but she would learn. Maybe Elily would help her out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kira barely smiled when the photo was taken. She took more notice to the Professor. He seamed really eager for them to be gone.

I wonder why?

She walked over the the car and got in and sat at the back, her bag in her lap. She stared out the window at nothing in particular.

(I'm really braindead at the moment)

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((i might post once more before wednesday. then, its of for 3 days.))

Malea looked at Mandy, who had sat next to her. "hey there." she said to her, in a friendly, yet nervous tone of voice. She put her guns down on her lap. "are you nervous about this trip...thing?" she asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kira looked at the girl next to her.
"Well, not really, It's good to have a change and go on an adventure. Otherwise life can get pretty boring." She said. She reached her hand over the side of her shoulder and scratched her back.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Alright, Crow, sure. ^_^ Your character will be in good hands while you are away.]

[Alright. Requiem hasn't replied in a while. No, scratch that, make that a long time. Her last post was on page 10, 19th of June. Should we wait for her? Or what?]

[Andy hasn't been online for some time. I think his computer's [monitor to be specific] messed up so he can't get it to work, so I may move his character every once in a while.]

[Assuming everyone got on board. For those who missed out, you can backtrack if ya like, or pretend you have been in the vehicle from the start.]

Professor Gildom slipped into the driver's seat himself, after closing the boot, and making sure the entire squad was there. Professor Missa was accompanying him. He twisted the key and ignited the engine. It started with a powerful roar, slightly shaking the car. He stepped on the pedal, and the jeep slowly moved out. Elily gazed out the window, wishing to have one final look at the school before they left. Something caught her eye. Students...a group of them. They were coming out from the dining hall. More were slowly trickling out. On their faces were no longer looks of icyness, but Elily could clearly see the hope their faces contained.

They're depending on us. They're hoping...that we'll make it. She realised. Elily tore her gaze away from the lingering crowd, wishing the jeep would go faster. Finally, the vehicle drove through the gates, leaving the school behind.

It was late evening when the jeep arrived in Adaley Town. Adaley Town wasn't very big, and it could be toured around by foot in about 40 minutes. Professor Gildom drove to the Addy Hotel, and stopped there. He hopped out. Elily followed suit.

'This is where our help stops. I think it is best if you spend the night here, have dinner and go a little sight-seeing, and only start your journey tomorrow morning. Unless, of course, you wish to start now?'

Without actually waiting for an answer, Professor Gildom opened the boot, and grabbed all the luggage out.

'I must hurry back to the school now. It will get dark very soon. This hotel is affordable, and comfortable. Well worth it's price, even though it's the most expensive in town. 10 gold pieces a night,' he gave one last word of advice, before driving off.

Elily took out the envelope of money which she was given earlier that morning, and gingerly opened it. She saw some notes, and pieces, total estimated to be worth about 50 gold pieces. That, was a lot of money. For her, anyway.

Her stomach grumbled. Elily swallowed hard. Lunch was a poor meal of a little bread and cheese, and a few biscuits, as it was all she could eat in the jeep. Elily tucked the envelope back into her waist pouch, and turned to the rest of the squad.

'Are you hungry? I sure am. Since we're here, why not get something to eat? I'm all in for a hearty dinner after that long drive.'

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran looked around Adaley Town, she had only passed here a few times and was looking forward to staying in the fancy hotel. Quickly grabbing her luggage she ran into the hotel calling out to Elily. "I'm definetely up for a big dinner, so let's check in and get some food!"

After paying for a room, which she would share with 3 other people ((girls with girls, guys with guys. If that's okay)), Iaran dumped her luggage and quickly made her way to the dining room.

Instantly seating herself, she grabbed a menu and signalled for a waiter to come over. "Hmm, I'll have the vegetable soup, followed by a chicken pie please." The waiter nodded, "Anything to drink with that?"
"Just water thanks."

Iaran sat back and waited for the rest of the squad, and her food to arrive.

Hmm, I'll have to replenish my money supplies tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tiherih moved swiftly to another tree as Professor Gildom and Professor Missa got into the vehicle. He climbed up the tree fairly quickly. As Professor Gildom turned the key, Tiherih leaped. The roar of the engine blocked out the noise of his feet landing onto the roof of the vehicle. Being light, especially for a goblin, had its advantages. He placed both hands on the roof of the vehicle and went down on one knee, steadying himself. He turned as the students who weren't in the squad milled out to see the jeep off. Most just took him as a weird trunk or suitcase, but he noticed one or two clapping their hands to their mouths. Too late now. They couldn't go after the vehicle.

Menai, who was very slightly carsick by the end of the ride, stepped out quickly. She put on hand on her suitcase as Elily spoke. Menai nodded.

"Yeah, I could do with some food."

Before anyone else could say anything, Iaran had shot inside. Smiling in amusement at Iaran's hyperactiveness, Menai followed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily picked up her bag, and quickly went up the steps and entered the building. She stopped at a counter, checked in, and then went up to her assigned room. Iaran had already tossed her bag on the floor of the bed, and apparently left for the hotel restaurant. Elily gingerly dropped her bag on the bed closest to the window, and quickly exited the room.

Decent food...here I come!

Elily went down the stairs, and crossed the lobby to the hotel restaurant, passing a waiter who was wheeling a cart of food, probably room service. She entered the restaurant, and sat herself down at Iaran's table, flipping through the menu. Finally, she made her order.

'I'd like a bowl of Cream of Chicken Soup, the Supreme Salad, and an order of mashed potatoes. Plain water for my drink.'

The waiter took her order and left.

Andy picked up his bag, and entered the lobby, looking around at the architectural designs. It was prettier than any other hotel which he had ever stayed in. Probably more expensive than any of them, though. Remembering Professor Gildom's words about a room costing 10 gold pieces a night, Andy tried not to cringe. He only had about 50 gold pieces. That wasn't a lot. At least they were going to stay for only a night. At any rate, he made a mental note to save his money up, for a rainy day. He wasn't sure if the professors would continually supply the squad with a steady sum of money, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Andy snapped out of his reverie, checked into another room, tossed his bag without really looking at where it landed, and eagerly went down to the restaurant to eat. He made his way to Iaran and Elily's table, then sat down next to Elily, who had apparently ordered already. He leafed through the menu, wondering what was affordable enough yet filling. After a while, he made up his mind and ordered a grilled chicken (served with salad and fries) and a drink of cold apple juice.

A knock on the door startled Dila from her thoughts. She made her way to the door, and pulled it open. It was her dinner.

'Thank you,' she said, wheeling the cart in, and dismissing the waiter with a small tip. She shut and locked the door, and transported her hot meal to the dresser, where she sat and ate. She didn't go down to the restaurant and eat, because she had seen the squad (that bratty Elily including) entering the hotel from her room window. She didn't want to make an appearance so soon yet. And besides, there was something else disturbing which she spotted. A...goblin of some sort. It was on the roof of the jeep. Chewing thoughtfully, Dila pondered over what she saw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((OK. Sorry to crash your party guys, but I'm the new Secondary Character. Luckily, I won't be posting often (at least not until you get nearer the portal) and I won't be associating with your characters for a wee while yet. Anyways, here's my profile. And I've made a few adjustments Glass as to make sure he isn't too helpless. And yes, I will edit this post later as I have to go right now.

Name: Dustin Fox
Are you a plot-helper or human?: Human
Specie: Human
Looks: Tall, skinny, usually wears a red, yellow or green plaid shirt, dark shaggy hair, brown eyes.
Personality: Laid back, but when things get serious, he does the same. He was trained in a firearms by his father before he died, but he is a peaceful man at heart and always tries to find a peaceful solution before having to resort to violence. He is also quite smart, having gone to a private school as a child.
Other: When he was only 5 years of age, he was on holiday with his mum and dad when he wandered away from them. He fell down a hillside and at the bottom he discovered a portal to the Turie world. But he was too young and scared to go through, so he just thought it was a "funny wall" and shrugged it off. But he has always retained the memory and has devoted all of his lifes work so far on finding the portal again. His father was killed on his 6th birthday and it has left a mental scar on him.
Anything else?: Turie ))

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai looked around at the hotel lobby. It was fully air-continued and had much spendour about it. She spent a few minutes gazing at the lobby before checking in and going up to her room. Iaran and Elily's bags were already there. Good, she'd be sharing a room with them. She let her suitcase drop on to the floor before exiting and going down to dinner.

[Not a very good post, I know >_<]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next