Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: The Balance (1 position open)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Balance of Earth has been disrupted. Earthquakes are happening often, almost all the time, which causes volcanoes to erupt. There are monsoons out of season, tsunamis are occurring more and more, and even tame animals are vicious.
The only ones who can correct this Unbalance are seven teenagers. Each one has to find a stone, but not just any stone. These stones control one element--Weather, Dark, Light, Earth, Water, Psychic, and Fire. These Chosen control these elements, and only when all the stones are joined together can the Earth return to normal...

Use this bio if you are one of the Chosen:

Name:
Power:
Image:
Other:

Use this bio if you are just someone along for the ride:

Name:
Image:
Other:

My Bio:

Name: Kaila Smith
Power: Weather
Image: Storm grey eyes, soft brown hair, and she is tall. She is wearing a pair of blue jeans with a t-shirt that has a picture of a storm on it.
Other: People tend to not liking making her mad, because strange things happen to the weather. If she is sad, it rains, if she is happy, it shines, so on and so forth. She was at school in the library when she first found out about the Stones.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Shane
Power: Dark
Image: Black pants, black shirt, black boots, black hair, bright green eyes. he is tall, but not too tall. he rarely smiles. he has a dreamy sort of bad-boy charm to him.
Other: he has no family, and is lonely most of the time. He is not that friendly, but he is a nice person once you get to know him.

Last edited by Crow on Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Iaran
Power: Psychic
Image: Pale Pink hair with light green/gold eyes. She wears a very pale blue tanktop, light rose cargo pants, white sneakers and sky blue gloves.
Other: She has learned to shield her mind, but even then senses strong emotions with her empathic ability. Without her mind shielded, she can read peoples' minds, and doesn't have many friends because of her ability. Her parents told her about the stones, and she is training to enhance her abilties.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Turai Menzes
Power: Water
Image: Long black hair with chalky blue highlights at the tips. Her hair frames world-weary grey eyes surrounded by an unusually pale complexion. She wears a blue tank top and jeans... and for some odd reason has silver-blue sunglasses pulling back her fringe.
Other: Both of her parents are alive and well. She has no reason to be spiteful. For now, anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Darren
Power: Fire
Image: His hair is spiked and of a maroon color, his eyes are black but get a little red when using his power. He's also tall, and wears black pants with a maroon shirt. He has boots that are black and his skateboard has a ball of fire on the underside.
Other: Having the power of fire, you would think that he has a short temper. However, this is not the case. He is mild most of the time, and does not get angry easily. But, when he does get angry, he literally explodes. He also is a little sarcastic. He was in the park skateboarding when he heard about the stones.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Darin
Power: Earth
Image: Short, brown hair, green eyes, would be considered cute by girls his age. Wears a deep green cloak, brown trousers, light green tunic, brown leather boots and wears thick brown gloves. He carries a rowan wood staff that bears a strange rune at the top and a leaf amulet hangs about his neck
Other: An earth mage from an early age, Darin is very adept with the powers of nature. Silent, and sometimes stand offish, his frequent coversations with the earth has made him a fountain of knowledge and wisdom, despite his age. He often acts superior to others, because he feels that he is wise above all others. His arroagance may not be completely unfounded, for none who have challenged his might have lived to tell of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Laruna (Runa)
Power: Light
Image: Is of quite short build, has shoulder-length brown hair plaited into hundreds of tiny braids. Has light green eyes, is usually seen wearing a long dark coat and fur-lined boots.
Other: Has a very creative and artistic personality, although she usually keeps herself to herself. She has a generally optimistic view on life, and is quite talkative and kind to those around her, but when tired or in a bad mood has a habit to be sour and sarcastic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Sorry I wasn't on yesterday--the phone went down. We got it back up today, and even within that short time I missed being here... I'll start the RP now, but people can still join in.)

Kaila was in the school library when the first of the earthquakes began. She had been looking for a book for a report, but ended up dashing under a nearby table. She snorted quietly, holding the tables legs as still as she could. Where she lived they didn't usually have earthquakes, though they still taught the children all the drills when they were in kindergarten or something. A book slid under the table, and knocked into Kaila's knee. "Ow!" she said. Then the quake stopped.
Kaila looked down. The book was open, and on the page was a drawing of seven stones, all of different colors.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shane was walking around town when the earthquake came. He had ditched school, and was off to get something to eat. He had scenced something before it happned. He got a strange feeling as he was walking downtown. He walked on, thinking nothing of it. Then it hit. He ran under a door way, lik ehe was tought to do when he was little. It stopped after about 10 seconds. How wierd...earthquakes dont happen around here. He thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kaila rubbed her knee. The Librarian, Miss Corne, called her name, and asked if she was alright. "I'm fine. Can I check out a book?"

School had been released. Kaila had started to go home. But after about a block or two, she just started to go where ever the wind took her. She did that when she was troubled about something.

After awhile, she knocked into someone. Her book fell, again onto the page with the stones. Looking up, she saw the person she had knocked into was a boy about a year or two older than her, and was wearing all black.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. It was my fault I knocked into you..." Kaila said.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran was sitting in a tree when the quake occured, squealing slightly she fell to the ground with a thud. For that brief second her shield fell, and she coul sense everyone's puzzlement and fear. But almost as quickly as they had gone down, she brought her shields back up. Standing up, she dusted herself off.

Hmm, earthquakes don't usually occur around here.... weird....

Walking home from school, she saw a girl bump into someone and drop her book. The book of the stones! Running over to the girl she picked up the book for her, "Hey, are you two okay?" she inquired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Turai had skipped school that day, so when the final bell rang she tried to keep her cover. She had spent the day sitting by a river, trying to sort out what was going on in her head. However, there were constant disturbances...
Herds of little kids trying to catch tadpoles. Irritating feral cats that mistook her Runes for playthings.
And not to forget a tour bus that had nearly ran her over... twice.

Now... an earthquake.
"Really... this is all I need!" Turai cried as she scooped up handfuls of her Runes and shoving them into her bag. Along with stubborn clumps of dirt.

She had no idea what to do in an earthquake, so she ran blindly... then stopped in front of a book. It had seven orbs... which seemed oddly familiar.

She realized she'd been staring at it for half a minute in silence, and that two others were also looking at it.
"You two... are you..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran looked at the other person who had made her way over to them. "Are we what? If you were going to say, staring at the book with the seven elemental stones that can balance the earth, then yes, we were."

Iaran had a strange feeling from these three, perhaps they are also destined to control one of the elements, only my parents will know for sure.... Iaran's parents had told her about the stones and what they did, her parents were rich and famous, and had found out about Iaran's pyschic abilities when she was really young.

Now they were preparing her to help balance the earth, and they had told her to bring anyone else who could have been an element controller to them.

"Perhaps my parents could help explain this further, my name is Iaran and my parents helped to write that book there...."

((Was that too powerful for Iaran? I can change it if you want....))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Laruna skipped cheerfully down the steps as the bell rang, happy that it was a Friday. The sun was shining brightly as she walked out of the school gates, her bag tapping lightly on her shoulder as she did so. She felt the strange tingly feeling spread through her body again, but ignored it, already used to it by now.

She had had this feeling since she was young; something that she never felt when it was cloudy or dark - only on a bright afternoon such as this one when the sun was shining so strongly. She had never talked to anyone about it either, considering it to be a normal thing that not only she felt.

However, today it was exceptionally strong. She frowned and quickened her pace a little but slowed down as she heard voices nearby. A book which had obviously been dropped was open on the ground, but she couldn't see much of the pages as a girl with pale pink hair quickly picked it up and handed it over to its owner. For some reason she didn't want to walk on past them, only to stand behind the corner and watch, hoping that they wouldn't see her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(No, Ria, it's fine. Angel... school got released because of the earthquake. But you could be in a different school?)

"I'm fine... this book? I don't know. It bumped into my knee when the earthquake was going on. It was open on this page, too... since you helped write it, maybe you know why?" Kaila asked, blinking. The wind started to rise, swirling around the gathered group.

Kaila looked up at the group, a strange look on her face.

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next