Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

krisgp wrote:

but if you do the math, the other team did not have more points, they just had more players. You can't fairly base a win on that alone.

Tch...fine, since I can't think of a comeback at the moment, I'll break and agree

BUT...this was not a war for who had the most points. We all got the same prizes, so sides really didn't matter at all.

Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

That's actually a really good point, coming2atvnearu. However, I think one of the main problems is the point spread. I really don't think it's right (even if it came out the day after the war) that those scoring in the 1000s and above should get lumped with people in the hundreds or below. It's insane troll logic or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Armi wrote:
krisgp wrote:

but if you do the math, the other team did not have more points, they just had more players. You can't fairly base a win on that alone.

Tch...fine, since I can't think of a comeback at the moment, I'll break and agree

BUT...this was not a war for who had the most points. We all got the same prizes, so sides really didn't matter at all.

The war didnt even make sense come to think about it o_O no Kanrik in the war, no GALEM!!! I meant galem :P, no point in spending so much :x

[x]

Last edited by plushie on Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

So Galem and Kanrik poses were pure 100% red herring.
ImageImage

Truthfully, I wanted to fight Galem...but his BD images made him look weak and anyone who battles a lot might get what I mean there. ;)

Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
plushie wrote:
The war didnt even make sense come to think about it o_O no Kanrik in the war, no Blugthak, no point in spending so much :x

In the end, even with an accompanying plot, none of the wars have made sense ;)

A point I noticed when going through today's news is that war prizes weren't mentioned (and they have for the most part announced when prizes were released for the last couple wars.) It seems completely of their target, adds a sense of doubt that this should have happened.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

meridel war was nice. but i did enjoy some of hannah

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thank you for supporting Hannah in the recent battle. You were, of course, on the winning side so you have been granted Clockwork Icy Skeleton and 1,000 NP!!! Your fantastic score was 1,029 battle points!

*Is shocked* :o

Just wondering, but what was the NP award for people who scored less than 100 points, since it seems as if everyone who participated in the war received the toy? I was really hoping for a battledome item, but oh well.

Goal: Top 50 Hi-Score List for defeating Punchbag Bob (14/250)
My Neopets Help Website
Xanga Online Journal! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

sky920 wrote:
Thank you for supporting Hannah in the recent battle. You were, of course, on the winning side so you have been granted Clockwork Icy Skeleton and 1,000 NP!!! Your fantastic score was 1,029 battle points!

*Is shocked* :o

Just wondering, but what was the NP award for people who scored less than 100 points, since it seems as if everyone who participated in the war received the toy? I was really hoping for a battledome item, but oh well.

My daughter scored 6 points in the war. She got the clockwork icy skeleton and the 1,000 nps. I do think she should have got something for her effort--but I really think they should have had breakdowns for people under 100, between 100-500, 500-1000, etc. I mean, really, they are making new items all of the time, a few more would've killed them? And, they own the National Neopian, so it's not like they didn't have extra nps to give to people. Adding a few thousand more nps to those scoring higher would have helped to boost morale.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Last edited by Morningstar on Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I had 32 pts in the war and got the same prize as everyone else.... (I would have had 1.5k if I hadn't been frozen, mind you)

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:39 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

i didnt even get 1np for each point, if you exclude the toy...

Take the Insane SpongeBob Trivia v2.0 here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:41 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
Thank you for supporting Hannah in the recent battle. You were, of course, on the winning side so you have been granted Clockwork Icy Skeleton and 1,000 NP!!! Your fantastic score was 4 battle points!

Now I feel bad... I didn't really expected to get a thing, but this... it's just too much for what I did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:43 am 

You know whats annoying also are the people who say "you should be lucky you got anything" when most of them only have about 32 points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:07 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I am mostly happy i got a new item in my user lookup, cause it getting harder to add new things there. They toy does look pretty cool. Also i got a new item for my SDB, so it all good. Though, since i did better this war, then last war, i kinda wish i got a slightly better prize.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

oxiv wrote:
You know whats annoying also are the people who say "you should be lucky you got anything" when most of them only have about 32 points.

Those people are full of it. We EARNED better prizes. This is NOT like the Advent Calendar where they just give stuff away for free. I actually sat in front of my computer for hours killing off bad guys and if i'm gonna play their little game and stare at their stupid advertisements, then I'd like some adequate compensation.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I don't think this is fair at all, myself. The fact that a person like me who scored 2 points overall (hey, I was in red deer without 'net access through most of the silly thing, but with that score I should've gotten jack all. XP) would get the same thing as a person who got 50, 100, 1000 or more points.

They really are losing their touch, unless they plan to give something else out later.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next