Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Thanks, but I think I'll stick with the dragon. Haven't played one in a while :P||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((One question, regarding the rules, more precisely the first one; I get the picture from it that we are only allowed one post/week, true? (I hope not :P) ))

Alya let her hand slide softly over her belly while she smiled a bit. She looked around and regarded the scenery around her. The sky was still a bit dark, as the sun hadn't quite risen above the horizon yet. A thick mist laid over the forest and the field visible slightly behind some trees nearby. The birds were awake by now and chirping as happily as ever. Alya splashed around with her feet for a while, in the cold stream that ran through the forest with water that gained speed for the small waterfall that was ahead. She drew the green cloak tighter onto her body to keep warm as she lifted her feet upon the soft moss she was sitting on. Carefully Alya placed her now dry feet into her leather boots that had been beside her. Once again she checked her bag to see that she had not forgotten anything vital.

"My herbs, books, a blanket... oh, did I bring this with me as well?" she said while holding up a small bottle containing a herbal mixture drink.

"Ah well, I might need it. Dry clothes, some bread and berries... and my bottle of water. Yes, that's it. " Alya continued and closed her bag.

She rose up from the ground straightening her brown outfit hidden partly under the long cloak. Alya pulled the cloak's hood over her head and brushed aside the hair that had fallen down to hang in front of her eyes. Suddenly a large bear emerge from the dark parts of the forest. Unlike what you might think Alya did not get frightened by this, in stead she walked up to the bear and hugged it lovingly.

"You must understand that I have to leave now Ben-Oni, but I promise to return." she said.

The bear looked at Alya as if he understood her and growled a bit pushing his head against her shoulder. Alya laughed and stroked the bear on its head. After this she turned around and started walking towards the field and onwards to the city nearby, waving goodbye to her friend.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry if that rule was unclear. :-P That just means please post AT LEAST once a week.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hungry!

This was, and had for a long time been, the only thought going through Tirth the Chimera's head. Not even a spider would enter the caves of death.

She roared loudly in hunger, and in the valley below her caves, the townspeople shuddered. They heard this roar more and more often, for as the weeks went by the Chimera grew hungrier and hungrier. Thier only hope was that she would not go down into the valley, where there was plenty of food for her to eat.

Tirth lay down, her stomach growling loudly.

Hungry...

(I did edit Tirth's bio. I The info was pretty much the same, so I finally gave up looking on the searches and edited my bio, with the image I learned from them.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:44 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
((Long post ahead!))
Ari sighed as she looked around the barren room. It had been barren since she had got it two years ago, after having agreed to go traveling with the cousins Lunette and Etoile. Her cousins put on magic shows, while she did the work backstage. They lived in a carven, and all three of the girls shared a room. It was plain, with only three wooden beds, a desk, and bookshelf, but girls had painted murals on it when they were little when it was her uncles, and her mother had sewn them quilts, each one made of old blankets making each unique and bright.

She watched the doll she had enchanted to pack for her. It moved very stiffly, and although it spook a few words and could pack, it was programed for one thing, and it was very boring, its eyes were dull and lifeless. The doll would never be real. It wasn't really company, either.

Ari had chosen to travel a little heavily. She had her navy robe, used for gatherings of more then one family(it had her family crest, a Star burst, sewn onto it. It was used to tell who was from what family)and a few copys of her uniform, a red tunic with her business symbol sewn on it( A dragon curled around a S, standing for Shows, with a B in the lower right hand corner for Back Stage, and in the opposite corner was a M for management. Her race was very well organized.) with a matching red broom skirt. She also had her three books, The Enchanters Spell book, Potions From Across The Kingdom, and Demons Hold, the last one being a newly published book about the demons that lived in the forests. She was about a sixth of the way through. Rather then that, she had her wand, a few bottles of her mothers cheery cider, and her family album.

The doll fell the the ground with a sudden crash, having finished its work and was now useless. She carefully put the doll up on the shelf and slipped into the main room, where her cousins where waiting.

She would of prefered to go unnoticed, but Lunette and Etoile would have none of that. As she slipped into the room, Lunette was in front of the stove, humming an old tune about a wander, her thick, coarse, brown hair in a tight braid, with the unmistakable smell of pancakes in the air. Eloile sat at the table with a book untiled "Family History." Her short red hair was sticking straight up. As soon as she got in, they both turned and smiled to her.

"Good morning!" said Etoile. She grinned."We thought we would see you off. Sit down! The pancakes will be ready shortly!"

Lunette came to the table with a plate full of pancakes. The where average pancakes, but Lunette barely ever cooked, so it must of took a lot work to make the pancakes. Ari still couldn't find the strength to smile, even as Lunette plopped down beside her and began chitchatting.

"Oh, I don't know how we will mange with out you? It took a long time to find anyone that would help us, and this one isn't really all that good, but we need help while your gone. Etoile has been looking at our family history all morning? Found out anything interesting?"

Etoile nodded."Our family origins have to main bloodlines: The Avani and the Ea. The familys where allied for many generations. The soon merged into one family: The Rowan."

Lunette sighed. She had broken her cheerfully act. "Ari, we're going to miss you. Please promise us you'll back with us, even if you are offered great riches, when you return. You're family. Our family has stuck together for as long as anyone can remember. Please!"

Ari hated things like this. They were very open ended, and she couldn't be sure if she could keep the promise. But she didn't want to spoil there last moments together, so she nodded and said "I promise."

Lunette's face seemed to lighten a little. "Good. Here, take the pancakes. You'll need something to eat on the road." she said, handing her the food.

Etoile closed the book and turned to face Ari.

"We'll miss you Ari, let us see you to the door. "

As Ari walked away from the place where the carven was parked, she gave a final wave to her cousins, and shouted goodbye. She heard them for a long time, yelling good wishes across the road, until Ari turned to corner to next street.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dawn2 wrote:
((Sorry if that rule was unclear. :-P That just means please post AT LEAST once a week.))

(( Thought so :lol: Anywaym thanks for clearing that up for me ;) ))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Embyr lifted her head as a vicious roar of hunger eached her. She'd never heard such a roar before-but at the same time, she hadn't flown these skys in a long time. Her wings beat powerfully, keeping her hovering in the air as she thought. It didn't take long. She was, after all, a drgon. She'd have difficulty getting herself into any battle she couldn't handle. Embyr winged off in the direction of the roar; investigating.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Reaching the glen, Belle paced. She was the first one there, and even she was bit late.

"Terrible", she thought to herself. Just terrible.

((Kind of plotless post, but I really would like to get this show on the road and have everyone in the glen within the next forty-eight hours.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Clutching her bag in her fingers, Irina looked up at her sister again for advice.

"Are you sure that'll be enough?"

Sighing, Irina put the leather bag down and looked her sister in the eyes.

"How am I supposed to know? You were the one who said that we'd be able to find food on the way."

Ignoring her sibling, Sarka pressed another pack of dry biscuits and cheese into her sister's hands.

"Take that. I don't want you to starve -- who knows which route you'll be taking?"

A small smile crossed Irina's face as she recognized genuine worry. Her sister saw it, though, and put her hands on her cheeks, forcing her sister to look at her.

"This isn't funny. Do you promise me that you will be very, very, very careful?"

Irina held Sarka's gaze. "Of course. I promise."

Her sister drew her to her in one final hug, and then led go. Irina lowered her eyes as she was led to the door.

"Do you know which way to go?" Sarka asked.

"Yes, yes. Don't worry." Irina tried to smile, but it didn't work. They stood for a moment in an unusual awkward silence, until her Irina's sister finally spoke again.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

Irina wanted that very much, but managed to reply differently. "Of course not. It would be impossible, anyway."

Pause. Sarka nodded, and kissed her sister on the forehead.

"Goodbye. Take care of yourself," she said, as Irina started to walk off.

"I will. I'll miss you, Sarka."

Afraid to look back now, Irina started to walk quicker, and tried to occupy her mind with different thoughts. She had, after all, been chosen to go on this journey by the King himself, and a privilege like that didn't come easily. After a hasty check in her bag to see that her Book of Runes was there, she began to walk slower, hoping that she was going the right way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alya's steps were light as she passed the city and saw the forest ahead; this was where they were told to meet. Many thought went around in her head, mostly about how the journey was going to be, but also why she had been chosen to join it. Alya knew that she had not told them absolutely everything about her; she could simply not risk her child's life. Alya was well aware of how people regarded at demons, not to mention those who still were not born and could easily be eliminated. She hadn't felt like she could trust anyone with her secret yet, but now Alya hoped for finding a friend who could ease her inner burden.

As Alya got to the forest glen she could see a werewolf standing nearby. Without saying anything she leaned herself towards a tree and put her hand protectively around her stomach, as it would have been an instinct of hers.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Syroll walked into the glen with a huge pack, struggled for a second then sat on a stump.

"I should've packed light". "At least I won't run out of Rilly Leaves".

((Rilly Leaves make a paste that can heal a wound twice as fast, OK?))

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:54 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: ... Set By: cat1205123 - thanks for the great set! I love my Gretchen! <3
"Why... oh why, out of all places, does the meeting have to be taken on land..." Azure silently whispered to herself with that same musical tune. The last time she was near water was when she was catching fish, only about half an hour before her complaints started coming. "Especially in this forest... it looks like everything about to die in here..."

Tired of her surroundings, Azure picked up the pace and within no time she was in a clearing and found herself panting in exhaustion. She was not suprise that two people beat her to the place, she was suprised however of the fact that she was third to arrive at the glenn. She thought she'd take forever and be left behind by the pack.

"What a strange group..." She said more in interest than an insult. Although she meant to say it to herself, it managed to escape her lips as a quiet whisper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Silva (Latin for "forest.")
Age (must be 15 or older, but no older than 30): 15 in human years
Species: Fairy
Talent/Power: Earth elemental
History: At a young age, Silva showed extrordinary powers. Fairies can do simple magic, what Silva did was not "simple magic." She had a strange connection with the earth and forest. The other fairies decided she was demonic and banished her. The rest of Silva's family was exiled to some other place. Silva grew up in the forest and became close to all living creatures. When she heard about the long journey, she was eager to help.
Personality: Silva is an annoying little twit. She's snotty, obnoxious, but is great in battle. She has the heart of a warrior. She does have some inner emotions, but never let's them show. If they are accidentally revield, beware of the angry Silva.
Other: Since she is a fairy, Silva is less than a foot tall. ((I'll get a picture soon.))

Image Set by me
Request Board

Last edited by Puck102701 on Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A little while later, when the tightness in her stomach had died down a bit, Irina let out a sigh of relief as she recognised the small clearing a little way ahead of her. However, her grip tightened on the straps of her bag as she spotted the greyish figure of a wolf standing nearby. She half-turned to run, but then realised that the wolf was carrying a bag too -- could it be coming on the journey with them? Her left eyebrow instantly disappeared under a fringe of hair, but she collected herself and forced herself to walk closer. It didn't look like like it meant any harm..

When she properly entered the clearing, however, she saw another three people in its vicinity: an elf, a human, and what looked like a merperson.
At least I'm not late, she thought to herself. This journey might turn out more interesting than she had first thought...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirth looked upwards, sniffing. Something was nearing, what it was she did not know. It smelled... large, and hot. Was it food?

She stood, and went to meet it.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next