Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

pencil_ wrote:
schnozbrry wrote:
AlligatorHater wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:

Quote:
Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?

I think, anyways.

That rings a bell.

Is the Answer: Offer them a tin of whatwhatwhat?

The answer is: "You offering a tin of what what what!" or "By offering them a tin of what what what!"

The answer can be anything.. only the question matters.. now it's all up to him if he wants to laugh or not :x

I don't think it really matters what joke you tell him. It's random. I just told the joke:

Q: What do you do if fierce Acaras has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: By offering them a tin of what what what !

And it didn't have any effect on him. I don't know if it's because I used Acaras instead of Peophins, but I really don't think so.

Secret Santa Set! :D

My DeviantArt Account
Shakespeare Wiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

remybuxaplentyfan wrote:
pencil_ wrote:
schnozbrry wrote:
AlligatorHater wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:

Quote:

I think, anyways.

That rings a bell.

The answer is: "You offering a tin of what what what!" or "By offering them a tin of what what what!"

The answer can be anything.. only the question matters.. now it's all up to him if he wants to laugh or not :x

I don't think it really matters what joke you tell him. It's random. I just told the joke:

And it didn't have any effect on him. I don't know if it's because I used Acaras instead of Peophins, but I really don't think so.

Either way, even if the Peophin joke is the one you have to use, it will still be random as to when the King laughs and when you get the avatar. Some people say you need to use that joke and get the King into hysterics. I was using a different joke one day, got him into hysterics but no avatar...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

schnozbrry wrote:
pencil_ wrote:

I was almost positive that it had to have the phrase "tin of what what what" in it to get the avatar. All of the screenshots I have seen and people I have talked to who have the av have gotten it with that phrase in the answer. Do you have any evidence that that is not true? Screenies or anything?

I'm interested because I'm on the av high score list, and I don't have the Jester av.

I myself haven't gotten it yet.. I am somewhere on the high scores too.. lol in fact the king hasn't given me any of his 2 avatars even though I have been playing it since I know the way to get it :lol:

I'm sorry I haven't gotten a screenie.. I'll try to ask one from my friend who got it a few weeks back.. I'm quite sure she put the answers all random :)

And I'm pretty sure you have to use the joke "What do you do if fierce peophins has eaten too much tin of olives" to get the avatar.. it's random to get him to laugh hysterically though, as with any joke, but you do need that joke (which appears on the TCG where the avatar art is taken from) in order to get the jester avatar

Last edited by Sacrilege on Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

pencil_ wrote:
lol in fact the king hasn't given me any of his 2 avatars even though I have been playing it since I know the way to get it :lol:

Sorry to hear that :( I can tell you for sure that the Grumpy King one is definately completely random as I got that one using the joke that is supposedly for the Jester one. Good luck in getting those two *crosses fingers*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Medusa wrote:
pencil_ wrote:
lol in fact the king hasn't given me any of his 2 avatars even though I have been playing it since I know the way to get it :lol:

Sorry to hear that :( I can tell you for sure that the Grumpy King one is definately completely random as I got that one using the joke that is supposedly for the Jester one. Good luck in getting those two *crosses fingers*

I think I am the grumpy one now.. I even wrote to the editorial asking them to make him a BD opponent :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

pencil_ wrote:
I even wrote to the editorial asking them to make him a BD opponent :lol:

That would be neat, I'd like to bash him around for a bit too. Maybe we should set it up so lots of people write to the Editorial asking for Skarl as a BD challenger, then again, didn't he turn up in one of the wars? Hehe, too bad I wasn't on the Darigan side...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

schnozbrry wrote:
pencil_ wrote:

I was almost positive that it had to have the phrase "tin of what what what" in it to get the avatar. All of the screenshots I have seen and people I have talked to who have the av have gotten it with that phrase in the answer. Do you have any evidence that that is not true? Screenies or anything?

I'm interested because I'm on the av high score list, and I don't have the Jester av.

I have the jester avatar, and if I remember correctly, I got lower than what nothingbutneopets' avatar list quotes as a score, but I used the joke "What do you do if fierce peophins has eaten too much tin of olives". I didn't use the phrase "tin of what what what". Hope this helps :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Is the "I Love Rock" avatar retired? I went all summer without playing the site and I could have missed it. My Items screen is now full of little blue hats and jackets, but no av:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

fifthmonkee wrote:
Is the "I Love Rock" avatar retired? I went all summer without playing the site and I could have missed it. My Items screen is now full of little blue hats and jackets, but no av:(

I know it's not retired, people were getting it as recently as this week.

You're just going to see Sticks N Stones in concert, right?

schnozbrry = carol4cubs @ neo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

schnozbrry wrote:
fifthmonkee wrote:

I know it's not retired, people were getting it as recently as this week.

You're just going to see Sticks N Stones in concert, right?

Thanks

*sigh* I guess I get to watch Steven Tyler the Blumaroo dance for the next 40 minutes.

:EDIT: 9 more tickets and a poster. Is it always this hard of an av to get?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

fifthmonkee wrote:
:EDIT: 9 more tickets and a poster. Is it always this hard of an av to get?

It shouldn't be a hard avatar to get at all, all you need to do (usually) is get a Sticks N' Stones Concert ticket and then go a see the concert when they are playing in Tyrannia - you should get the avatar when you go to watch the concert...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

remybuxaplentyfan wrote:
pencil_ wrote:
schnozbrry wrote:
AlligatorHater wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:

Quote:

I think, anyways.

That rings a bell.

Avatar conformation - I have that avatar, I told him a random joke, and I got it (Blumaroo Court Jester) there is no exact way of doing it, its just tell a joke and cross your fingers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:29 am 

schnozbrry wrote:
pencil_ wrote:

I forgot to take a screenie, but i got the av just using "what what what" as my answer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

@whee!! 46 monre hours until I can get the Mazzew avatar.

{edit} Btw, I was pondering asking for a 'tip' for lending someone my pets... I know it's done when trading items back and forth, but I don't know if it's proper etiquette when doing similarly with pets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

SnowWolf75 wrote:
@whee!! 46 monre hours until I can get the Mazzew avatar.

{edit} Btw, I was pondering asking for a 'tip' for lending someone my pets... I know it's done when trading items back and forth, but I don't know if it's proper etiquette when doing similarly with pets.

I PMed you this as well, but I'll post it so no one else tries to ask to borrow. Your Mazzew is only 98 days old. To get the Mazzew avatar, he has to be over 225 days old. Sorry.

schnozbrry = carol4cubs @ neo.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next