Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Yes, they are outside. It's about dawn, so they had been in the cave for quite awhile.)

Kisa nodded, and knelt down by Amdir. She touched her, lightly, and sent her magic coursing through her. At first she flet resistance, but she somehow knew it was not Amdir's magic. Then, as if knowing she was only trying to help, it let her pass, but throughout the healing she always felt its presence, keeping an eye on her...

Soon, with Elily's help, Amdir groaned and opened her eyes.

Amdir felt the magic streaming through her, and so did the Dragon. Screeching in surprise, the Dragon teleported to meet it, to resist it... And Amdir felt the resistance.

No, Griff! They are trying to help! She thought. An unhappy color appeared in her mind, and then, the magic streamed through. The mists disappeared slowly, turning black. Goodbye, for now, Griff. I shall miss you.

Then, she opened her eyes, and looked around. It was early day, so either she had been unconsious and in the Mists for longer than she had thought, or that was the time they healed her.

Amdir! A welcoming thought called, and Shenol flew towards her and landed lightly by her side. I was worried.

"You shouldn't have been. I'm a fighter, you know."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As Chipper sat their helplessly, she thought she was delirous. She started hearing voices from all around. She couldn't make sence of it all. Closing her eyes she heard Meiou's gentle soft voice ringing through her ears. '

Miss fairy can you hear me? Where are you? I do not see you here with us any longer.....'

Her thoughts were over powered by shouting and yelling. Quickly opening her eyes and looking around trying to figure out where the shouting was coming from.

"I don't want to be a part of this any more" the masculan voice said. "You promised me none of the children would get hurt."

Looking at her souroundings, all she could see was the sand in the botlle they had put her in from the heat she guessed she was some where hotter then were she was when they took her. In her mind she called out to anyone who might hear. "Remember the words of the king. That might help you find me. I'm hot there is no dirt here for it is sand." Then a strong scent of... something... filled the air, just as a red bandana was placed over the jar leaving her in complete darkness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:50 pm 

Rafter circled looking for another opportunity to strike the foul beast. He lunged, his sword arching toward its head. Its head severed from its body. Weakened from its first wound the creature was struggling to reattach its severed parts, and Rafter struck twice more in swift succession, severing the creatures arms. The ghoul, being undead now lay in several pieces; but still living. With his sword Rafter heaped the severed limbs into a pile. He the began to throw brush and wood on top of the writhing beast. Satisfied with the amount of wood on top of the creature. Rafter procured a small jug of coal oil that he kept for a small lantern and poured it over the wood. Taking his flint and steel from his belt pouch he struck a spark. The creature screamed in agony as the greasy smoke carried it back to the netherworld from whence it came.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He listened to all the commotion and began to pull himself to his feet groaning as he was still rather injured. "Ryoko I need your assistance." "Fear not my friend. I will do all in my power to find you. Do not hesitate to keep this link open if it will help you."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If Rafter had listened more closely, he would had heard that the scream the Ghoul gave was actually words. "Forgive me, my Mistress! I have failed you!"

"I don't want to be part of this anymore! You promised none of the children would get hurt." The speaker was young, only about twenty.

The man grabbed a handkercheif and tied it around his newly found prize. "I promised nothing, boy." he said. "Even your brother would have known that." He had left the forest, and was now in the desert. No matter what it was called.

"You said yourself my brother was a disgrace to the family." the younger one said. The man turned, his gaze fierce.

"And so he was." Some greasy ashes flew by on a breeze, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. "So. The end for the Ghoul has come."

He then turned to the children. One of them was struggling, and he raised his hand, as if to slap it. The young Orc flinched, and immediately stopped trying to get out of the bonds that held him.

It was at this time, when Kisa turned to tend Meiou, that she noticed her surroundings. "We're here... in the Desert..." she whispered, bending down to grab a pile of the fine sand. "My People will be nearby."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"It's to late to turn back now" said a gruff much older and mature voice. "There no turning back now your in it for good so make the best of it" Picking up the bottle with the faerie in it he started walking.

"We'll have to go to plan B" he said "They have made it through all our traps and even done away with the ghoul." He started walking faster. "Now hurry you know what to do and don't give me any more trouble"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wile waiting for Ryoko to aid him he stood as best he could clapped his hands together as began to recite a spell. "Desert Earth Oasis Water Blowing Wind. Lend me your mana and heal this protecter so that he might carry on his duty."

In response to this teh desert sand seemed to glow white as a far off blue glow could be seen heading his way as the air around him also seemed to glow green when all three met they whirled around the rabbit and began to mend his wounds. When all was done and they glow faded he spoke once more "I thank you for kindness and will continue my duty of serving the land."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa paused, looking up. There was a thundering noise in the distance, and she said something in her language. Soon afterwards, the horses that had been waiting for them outside the cave neared, and stopped, snorting. They were uneasy, and when they saw that the Denatou Elf was fine, they calmed down.

Then, there was noise. This was one of a solitary horse, with a rider.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Sorry I'm late!

IC: Ryoko covered her eyes with an arm, protecting them from the sudden burst of light. They had been in darkness a long time for the sun was rising. She lowered her arm to examine her surroundings and was shocked by the sudden change in environment. When they had fallen into the cave they had been near the forest where she had lived and hunted, now they were in the middle of a desert. The sand was soft and warm beneath her bare feet.

She heared a voice, someone calling her name.

"Ryoko I need your assistance."

Meiou!

"I'm coming!"

She ran back down the steps, following the pattern shown to her by the tiny dragon. In minutes she was by her friend's side. The darkness again surrounded her and her eyes adjusted to it. Then Meiou began to glow green and his wounds healed themselves.

"Follow me and copy my steps exactly."

With that she turned back around and headed back towards the surface. She couldn't wait to feel the warmth of the sun upon her skin again.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The rider neared, and Kisa raised her hand in greeting. The rider nodded slightly, and stopped, getting off his horse.

"Kisa Chance. It is good to see you again. Any news of your sister?"

"No. I was hoping you would have some." Kisa said.

The rider paused. "Heading towards the Dragonlands is a large group. I could not tell their ages, for I was far away and did not attract their attention. However, from their difference in sizes, I assume it was the party of missing children."

Kisa nodded. "Thank you. We will be going home tonight."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The bottle shook up and down as they walked causing the sand around to swirl in the air like a hurricane making it difficult to breath. Their was no place to hide under for shelter. Whirling around and around till she couldn't stand it any longer she must find a way out of the bottle. Just as she was about to give up the bottle made a jerking motion as if were being grabbed out of some ones hand. The bandana was lifted but she still could not see because of all the dust. A hand gently reached down and picked up the faerie. Looking down all she could see an older man lying there with a black greying hair, in pair of tatterd old jeans. His wallet fell out of his pocket and picktures of kids were scattered every where.

(you know what to do twizz)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(i could swear the dragon i had taken him out but ok. lets jus say he went back in.)

"Ryoko i cant go yet. A companion of ours is in danger i beleive and i would not feel right leaving her behined. If you rather stay with the others ill understand i jus thought I could use your help being though my wounds have healed thier not compeltely gone."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Eh, I thought he did too... :roll: )

She lowered her head against the sandy winds, protecting her eyes. Many times, the girl heard something large hit nearby, and she flinched. It lasted but a few minutes, but still being outside during a sandstorm scared her. She had been through many, but always in the safety of a tent. She moved her hands slightly, and a slight chink made her smile. So. She had broken the bonds that they had placed on her.

With the sandstorm finished, she shook her head lightly, and looked at the other children. Though surprised, they were fine. She nodded, and continued to look around. Something was rolling, no it stopped against the Man... what was his name again? Not that it mattered any.

She stood slowly, careful as to not attract any attention. She reached down and picked up the bottle, noticing the pictures. They were strange, she had never seen anything like them before. Yet, to her eyes at least, they seemed to be the same two boys.

Shrugging, she untied the handkerchief and looked in. Her black hair with red streaks blowed slightly in the wind, and her black eyes with red flecks shone bright with excitement. Inside, was a Fairy.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko looked at him confusedly.

"If you mean that fairy I think she's gone. If anyone captured her they've left long ago. I can still smell them but the scent is getting old."

She had noticed the fairy earlier at the palace and again in the cave. The fairy had not been able to hide the strong scent of her magic from Ryoko's sensitive nose.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He nodded and then looked around "Yes but I feel theres more to this place then we saw. I feel like we were lured here for some reason or another. I jus know that I can still see the fairys trail. It might be possible to track her still."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next