This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Who posted where?

Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:49 pm

I remember in the Old PPT Forums, we had (I guess) a hack installed which allowed us to see who posted last in what board under what topic. It doesn't have to be immediately installed but it would be a nice feature to have again :)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:58 pm

Most definitely, it was very useful, and if there was an interesting topic being the last one posted in, you would see it without even going into the forum, but you wouldn't miss it if you hadn't!

Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:18 pm

I thought that was real usefull...
Although one thing that drove me crazy was that when you click on the topic, it jumps down the the last post, and then I would have to scroll back up....

Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:12 pm

I actually thought that was kinda cluttery...although it did have its uses. I like the current (old) format better. I just wonder what the admins think.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:11 pm

At first I despised it and was like thiiiis close: | | to leaving the forums, but I eventually got used to it. It was pretty helpful. :D

Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:22 pm

I loved that hack. It was incredibly useful for lazy people like me to see who posted where without having to even check the forum. :P

Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:50 pm

:lol: Lazy people! *pokes with stick* Just click on the boards!

Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:55 pm

Actually, I didn't like this hack either.
I agree with yoshi; plus I think it was pretty useless.
Normally the people who posted where; weren't on topics I wanted to see! Unless I was in some heated battle (which I rarely do now).
*shrugs*

Meh. I'd rather see other things happen first...

Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:08 am

I don't remember that. o_O. Well, i wasn't on too much anyways, so i guess i just wasn't paying attention.

Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:50 am

Wulfin wrote:Actually, I didn't like this hack either.
I agree with yoshi; plus I think it was pretty useless.
Normally the people who posted where; weren't on topics I wanted to see! Unless I was in some heated battle (which I rarely do now).
*shrugs*

Meh. I'd rather see other things happen first...

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth.
Topic locked