This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

PPT material on other sites

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:00 am

There is a really bad Neopets help site out there that is stealing PPT's material. It is here: http://neopetsfyi.tripod.com/. If you click "Fonts" at the top, you see that they have blatantly copied PPT's Neopets font page, as well as hotlinked images. Just wanted to let the staff know :)

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:50 am

it might be best to PM or email Kym about this, as he may not see this thread...

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:57 am

...I don't trust any website using ActiveX. Much less one involved in blatant thievery.

Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:28 am

That's cool. I check this board regularly to keep on top of comments :) Noted. Thanks.

Re:

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:32 am

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:...I don't trust any website using ActiveX. Much less one involved in blatant thievery.

Yeah... but I think that my browser's settings are safe enough to view that page.

Re: PPT material on other sites

Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:41 pm

I really don't trust them one bit, and I am afraid to touch the Download buttons too. Good thing I already have those fonts.
Topic locked