This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Almost a thousand members...

Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:48 am

...on this temp forums! :D

Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:03 am

Wow, you're right. I noticed that earlier today.

Just goes to show you how popular PPT is, even when we had to start over.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:30 am

We need more minions...go forth and promote!

Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:09 am

lol ^_^ Well I guess that means that outta the 10,000 members on the last forum, only 10% were actiuve huh. Pretty good numbers :)

Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:28 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:lol ^_^ Well I guess that means that outta the 10,000 members on the last forum, only 10% were actiuve huh. Pretty good numbers :)
well i know a few people who said they wouldn't join PPT untill it's official :)

Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:29 pm

Jens wrote:
Shoyru_Lover wrote:lol ^_^ Well I guess that means that outta the 10,000 members on the last forum, only 10% were actiuve huh. Pretty good numbers :)
well i know a few people who said they wouldn't join PPT untill it's official :)

Yeah, I was going to do that, but I couldn't stand not going to PPT! :P

It is the summer though, many people have other things going on, like vacation and stuff.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:39 pm

I wouldn't say that 10% number is right. See I don't post much, I read a lot. I'm sure there are people who come here only to read.

Of caurse, I won't get famous or anything, I don't think many people recognize me from before the forums went down. That's cuz I don't post too much either.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:50 pm

Mermaid Hil wrote:
Jens wrote:

Yeah, I was going to do that, but I couldn't stand not going to PPT! :P

It is the summer though, many people have other things going on, like vacation and stuff.
well... that's also a reason for people to come here more often (no more school...)

Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:47 am

Well, congrats to the member Panda for racking up number 1000! :)

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/profile.php ... ile&u=1004

There are 4 deleted accounts, which don't account for the 1000 at the bottom of the index.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:52 am

Yay party!!! w00t!11!!11oneoneshift!!!!111 Well I wouldnt be to dissapointed if this was our permanent home .... i love the bean bag ...

Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:58 am

You sound rather optimistic about it all. :P

Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:45 am

:lol: Always Lillie ^_^ Always.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:50 am

Wow... Lot of members. I drool just thinking about it. Congradulation PPT. Great accomplishment. But... Isn't this the temporary forums? Meaning that everything here will be wiped out eventually?

Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:13 pm

me thinks this one should become permanent too filter out 0 posters.... just a thought, though.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:09 am

A lot of people who register lurk as well.
Topic locked