Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Something doesn't feel right with this. Why would ice plasma be so much "easier" to find than the other two? I mean, the community's been working on finding the other two composites for nearly three days now. What if (and I know this is a really big what-if, but I'm desperate here) this is the result of some sort of bug? What if we haven't found Mist or Singularity yet because they can't be found?

[/desperate grapsing at straws]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Officer 1BDI wrote:
Something doesn't feel right with this. Why would ice plasma be so much "easier" to find than the other two? I mean, the community's been working on finding the other two composites for nearly three days now. What if (and I know this is a really big what-if, but I'm desperate here) this is the result of some sort of bug? What if we haven't found Mist or Singularity yet because they can't be found?

I've been toying with the notion for a while... I bounce from "This can't be right" to "nah, TNT is just testing us!"
Right now, though, I'm in a "this is pretty darn fishy" mood... especially when I hear that testers have gotten to the point of testing FIVE seperate ingredients... I mean, that's the end of the line! Five is the max!
It seems really weird that TNT would make one so simple and the rest really difficult. I mean, not weird for TNT... they do frustrating things all the time ;) But I mean weird in that shouldn't everybody have a fighting chance? I'm all for making things difficult... but all three items should be able to be made within 2 full days of searching, now.

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Officer 1BDI wrote:

I know...people were speculating that on the neoboards, too. I'm wondering if it was a fluke that Ice Plasma was so easy. So far as I can tell, if you use teh right ingredients and have two negative values you're good to go, so there are multiple ways to solve it. I'm wondering if TNT didn't realise that there were many solutions within the parameters they set for Ice Plamsa.

I dunno. I mean, people have been searching for Psionic Singularity and the Mist for three days and with people from all over the globe, pretty much for 24 hours/day. Granted there are probably repeats but you'd think one of them would have been stumbled upon by now, wouldn't you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

angisfab wrote:
Wind, where is the test group on the boards? Maybe I"ll give it a go too...I've been trying on my own, but maybe teams are better.

I joined ITIO, their latest board is here:
http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic. ... c=99275032

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

On the Neoboards is were you can find the testers. It says it in the title under The Tale of Woe. I helped them out all last night. Then I had to step away from the computer because I got to a point where I couldn't look at the bowls of composites anymore. Everything looked the same! Ack.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:19 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Now that's pretty scary lol when you reach that point.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Whoa. The other two still haven't been found. :o
So glad I got the Ice Plasma. And that it was found by the time I finally managed to get to that point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hint from Sophie (finally!)
Quote:
Sophie

If my estimation is correct, then the following ingredient list should be correct... but what goes into that composite? I think it was Sharpgrass, Bronze Sansam, and... either Madvine Root or Nova Essence.

Sophie

No, wait... it was Bumroot, Sharpgrass, and... one other ingredient. Was that it? Hrm... maybe it was just Madvine Root and Nova Essence

Just in time for me to go to work...Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:16 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

laurenb wrote:
Hint from Sophie (finally!)
Quote:
Sophie

If my estimation is correct, then the following ingredient list should be correct... but what goes into that composite? I think it was Sharpgrass, Bronze Sansam, and... either Madvine Root or Nova Essence.

Sophie

No, wait... it was Bumroot, Sharpgrass, and... one other ingredient. Was that it? Hrm... maybe it was just Madvine Root and Nova Essence

Just in time for me to go to work...Oh well.

*headdesk*
ahhh, the hints... they're so...
um...
yeah.... so we've narrowed it to Sharpgrass, Brozne Sansam, Madvine Root, Nova Essence, and Bumroot.
Ah well, *back to testing*

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:46 am 

The one good thing about all of this potion stuff is that a lot of people will be eliminated, so the prizes will probably be better.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hints...I love hints. Anyway, finally Platinum Mist!! and finally that beloved sign that says ...to be continued.
yay!!

"I play the game for the game's own sake."
Holmes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Amongst all this potion confusion, I think now would be a good time to ask: Whatever happened to Ilere?

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Indeed...I started thinking that in the middle of the potion mixing process...where did she go? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Taking a nap in the woods.

She never joined in did she?

AGREE!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

WooHoo! Missed out on playing over the weekend but I caught up by making my final 4th round composition and completing the 5th round this morning.

As I wasn't around to help contribute with the testing and relied completely on the posts on PPT to help me with my combinations I'd like to say a huge thanks to all the people who did give up their weekend to figure out combinations - you guys rock :hug:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next