Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Chibzter wrote:
kamehameha0 wrote:
Jimi Hendrix. Only lived to the age of twenty-seven, learned the guitar in fifteen years, and mastered it.
What?!?!?! Jimi Hendrix ain't a one hit wonder? Did you loose a chunk of your brain. Jimi is a legend!

I thought the question referred to becoming a legend in a short period of time, as Jimi did. My mistake, and you're right, Jimi was definetely not a one hit wonder.

Quote:
If you're talking about the music charts, he was a one hit wonder, since only one of his songs got on the charts. Though he still was a music legend.

Actually, many of his songs got on the charts. (eg. The Wind Cries Mary, Hey Joe, Castles Made of Sand, Voodoo Chile, Purple Haze, etc.)

Thats a real snaggle-toothed needlepoint jalopeno! A truly strawberried television!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

kamehameha0 wrote:
Chibzter wrote:
kamehameha0 wrote:
Jimi Hendrix. Only lived to the age of twenty-seven, learned the guitar in fifteen years, and mastered it.
What?!?!?! Jimi Hendrix ain't a one hit wonder? Did you loose a chunk of your brain. Jimi is a legend!

I thought the question referred to becoming a legend in a short period of time, as Jimi did. My mistake, and you're right, Jimi was definetely not a one hit wonder.

Quote:
If you're talking about the music charts, he was a one hit wonder, since only one of his songs got on the charts. Though he still was a music legend.

Actually, many of his songs got on the charts. (eg. The Wind Cries Mary, Hey Joe, Castles Made of Sand, Voodoo Chile, Purple Haze, etc.)

phew i was scared for a little bit

Mood:Sleepy x.x
Song of the Week:Ocean Breathes salty-By Modest Mouse

thank you vkceankraz

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7