Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lost np in trading post
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I offered someone 124k for a mutant petpet paintbrush, got rejected, and didn't get my np back. I thought it was just lagging behind, so I got ANOTHER 124k out of the bank to offer on somebody else's lot. The next day, that trade had been accepted and I had my item, but I still don't have the np from the first trade! It's now been four days. I filled out a bug report, but I don't have the item's lot number or even the user's name anymore :/

Does anyone know who I can talk to directly to get this fixed? Will it resolve itself on its own?

http://www.bogleech.com
http://scythemantis.deviantart.com

Post subject: Re: Lost np in trading post
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You always hear stories about these kind of things on the trading post. I should neomail support staff and file bug reports because it is your best bet. But these things to resolve themselves sometimes, but only time will tell.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:38 pm 

This has unfortunately been an issue for quite some time (a few weeks). The problem occurs when more than 1 person offers on a lot on the TP, if the lot owner accepts another offer (or sometimes, when they reject your offer) the rejected person's NPs aren't returned to them. The only solution some of us have thought of is to have the lot owner somehow notify the people whose offers are not going to be accepted, and have them withdraw their offer manually. Hopefully TNT will be fixing this soon (a few people have already lost millions due to this glitch)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeh, sames been happening to me with np on dubloon trades >.< Could be worse tho :o

Update: Yeah, its now happening with all my trades >.< This sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I bid on two of the same item (different sellers, same price.) I received the item from the first seller. The second seller accepted my offer, but I have neither the item nor the np back (180,000 ! ). The notice of acceptance is still on the top of my screen, saying that it will be processed soon. It has been since Sunday (5 days.) I sent a glitch report, but I haven't heard anything.

I know we aren't supposed to send more than one report, but I wonder if I should? Or just be patient? I'd like to get my np back anyway, and meanwhile I'm losing bank interest on that amount.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Arka wrote:
I bid on two of the same item (different sellers, same price.) I received the item from the first seller. The second seller accepted my offer, but I have neither the item nor the np back (180,000 ! ). The notice of acceptance is still on the top of my screen, saying that it will be processed soon. It has been since Sunday (5 days.) I sent a glitch report, but I haven't heard anything.

I know we aren't supposed to send more than one report, but I wonder if I should? Or just be patient? I'd like to get my np back anyway, and meanwhile I'm losing bank interest on that amount.

I would, 5 days is a while.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

On a vaguely related note, my Food Club bets have been disappearing, i'm sure of it :/ Bet history still only shows my first 30 bets, but the last two days i've put 10 bets down, and the next day bet history still shows only 30, and i have no winnings to collect, plus the money i staked is gone :( Anyone else had this?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:12 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
This is why I don't use the TP.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:23 pm 

I rarely use the TP, and this is exactly why. TNT is too busy right now to bother fixing it (this glitch has been there for a LONG time) :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Then how do you buy expensive items if you don't use TP? You can't always find auctions for things you want.

I want to by some UB things sometime soon, but I don't want to use the TP till this is fixed. I wanter how long that will be? :/

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:02 am 

Meer wrote:
Then how do you buy expensive items if you don't use TP? You can't always find auctions for things you want.

I want to by some UB things sometime soon, but I don't want to use the TP till this is fixed. I wanter how long that will be? :/

I always have the person set up a private auction, because the items I buy are usually a lot more than the TP's 800k limit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are doing our best to fix it and we hope to have the matter resolved shortly. We can not compensate for losses that may have been caused by this issue, but we appreciate you letting us know about the problem!

You submitted:

Topic: Trading Post -> I did not receive the item(s) and/or neopoints from the trade.
URL: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml
Description: Money not being returned from trades where the owner has accepted another offer / close the trade early. Happened on several occasions last week while offering NP on Five Dubloon Coin trades (around 35000np lost)
Error received: No error message. Only "Owner has accepted another offer" / Your offer has been rejected" event messages.
Users involved:

This message is from an unmonitored email account. Please do not reply to this message as we will not receive your message. If you have further questions, please continue to use the forms on the site.

Sincerely,
The Neopets Team

Bleh. They really know how to inspire hope :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]