For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Let It Slide

Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:20 am

I have to say I like this new game. It's relatively easy and gives decent NP (for now). It kind of reminds me of an old Atari game called Snokie (which I loved, but no one else in my family could ever play decently).

Re: Let It Slide

Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Ahh we haven't got a game guide or anything on this game at PPT yet. Anyone want to write one up and send it to kym@kymhuynh.com? I'll give you 15,000 neopoints. :)

Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:13 pm

If I ever make it to level 3, I'll consider writing one. But that probably won't be until mid-March (spring break). It's not like Snokie after all; level 2 is a little annoying with the whole drowning issue (especially since your extra lives don't carry over from one level to the next). Here's one hint that I've figured out: the time bonus isn't worth very much -- the gems and lives are worth a lot more apiece, so make sure you get every one you can.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:48 pm

This game is really fun, but I'm rather bad at it...lol

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:15 pm

I can get up to around halfway through level 2, where you have to ride the boulder across the water, but I keep falling in too many times. Well, I still get 1000 NP. :D

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:19 pm

Yeh, this has gone on my list as a 3k a day game. Can get through level 2 til the bit where you have to ride a floaty moving ledge thingy across with flying apes blocking the path.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:41 am

Phlameseeker wrote:Yeh, this has gone on my list as a 3k a day game. Can get through level 2 til the bit where you have to ride a floaty moving ledge thingy across with flying apes blocking the path.

After that come the snowball-throwing apes -- I keep dying at the snowball-throwing flying ape; there's an extra life if I could just sneak past him (if only I didn't lose 2 lives through the flying apes/moving ledge part).

Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:56 am

Byakuya San wrote:I can get up to around halfway through level 2, where you have to ride the boulder across the water, but I keep falling in too many times. Well, I still get 1000 NP. :D

Same here. I LOVE <3 this game though.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:37 pm

I passed level 2! Of course, I died in about 20 seconds in level 3 -- the first part of that has the slippery ice and some spikes that you have to jump over; the timing should get easier if I can get there again to practice.
Topic locked