Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:26 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Imagine The Posibillities
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Intel/Apple

Coming soon to an iMac near you!


ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 2679
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:03 am
Location: Uh... Nowhere Set: Blue
Gender: Male
That is so awesome! :o

Hello, Blue Screen Of Death... blegh.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar

Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Austin, Texas
Whoever edited that commercial is a complete idiot. The error window that pops up is a Windows window. They could have at least tried to make it realistic.

Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my above comment, this isn't funny. The only way the Blue Screen of Death could occur on Apple is if they stole the code from Microsoft or someone somehow installed Windows on it.

Macs pwn.


Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Dragonfire wrote:
Whoever edited that commercial is a complete idiot. The error window that pops up is a Windows window. They could have at least tried to make it realistic.

Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my above comment, this isn't funny. The only way the Blue Screen of Death could occur on Apple is if they stole the code from Microsoft or someone somehow installed Windows on it.

Macs pwn.


Yea, I think the whole point is that Apple has stolen the Intel chip from Windows, and bvecause of thast they got a BSoD.

And it's not very nice to call someone an idiot.


ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:31 pm 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Posts: 7229
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Gender: Male
lol that was hilarious


Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
Ixistant wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:
Whoever edited that commercial is a complete idiot. The error window that pops up is a Windows window. They could have at least tried to make it realistic.

Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my above comment, this isn't funny. The only way the Blue Screen of Death could occur on Apple is if they stole the code from Microsoft or someone somehow installed Windows on it.

Macs pwn.


Yea, I think the whole point is that Apple has stolen the Intel chip from Windows, and bvecause of thast they got a BSoD.

And it's not very nice to call someone an idiot.


They didn't "steal" the Intel Chip from Windows. Windows does not own the Intel chip.


Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Location: Adios City, Leftland
Paul wrote:
Ixistant wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:
Whoever edited that commercial is a complete idiot. The error window that pops up is a Windows window. They could have at least tried to make it realistic.

Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my above comment, this isn't funny. The only way the Blue Screen of Death could occur on Apple is if they stole the code from Microsoft or someone somehow installed Windows on it.

Macs pwn.


Yea, I think the whole point is that Apple has stolen the Intel chip from Windows, and bvecause of thast they got a BSoD.

And it's not very nice to call someone an idiot.


They didn't "steal" the Intel Chip from Windows. Windows does not own the Intel chip.


Yea, but you know what I mean. Intel has been in PCs for ages, many of which run on Windows, and Intel chips are usually associated with Microsoft and Windows.


ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:36 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Set by me.
Hahaha! I flipped when I saw that commercial for real the other day...this is much better.


Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Inside a box
Oh, that's great ^^ -makes note to show it to mom-

She got an iMac not too long ago, too....I hate it.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group