Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Joined Bfore

Mon May 31, 2004 2:17 am

Hi, I joined before , but wasn't really here much, then you guys restored the database, anyways I was wondering, when did you guys get the forum back up

Mon May 31, 2004 2:21 am

Well, welcome back then, to the temporary PPT forums. The forum was up for me sometime yesterday, I can't give you an exact time right now :? . Please do remember that the sig limit for this forum still applies, 100X400. That includes image stacking which may cause signatures to go over this size limit.

Mon May 31, 2004 2:22 am

Yay! Someone else who isn't lurking anymore! :P

Mon May 31, 2004 2:23 am

o sry didn know that rule, i used to not use asig, quicly removes one sig

Mon May 31, 2004 2:28 am

Welcome back! :)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the database was restored, at least not yet. This is only a temporary forum, set up until whatever happens with the other database gets figured out/happens.

Mon May 31, 2004 2:44 am

Welcome back! I don't remember you... These forums aren't as uh...advanced as the old ones, but I think you'll still enjoy the people here!

Mon May 31, 2004 2:46 am

Jasujo wrote:Welcome back! :)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the database was restored, at least not yet. This is only a temporary forum, set up until whatever happens with the other database gets figured out/happens.

Yes this is only temporary until SL gets word about restoration of our database, I guess we are waiting to hear about the backups the host might have available for us.

Mon May 31, 2004 3:17 am

Charisma wrote:
Jasujo wrote:Welcome back! :)

Yes this is only temporary until SL gets word about restoration of our database, I guess we are waiting to hear about the backups the host might have available for us.

Took the words out of my mouth. *sighs* I want old PPT back... :?
Topic locked