Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:15 pm

hi!

I know I didn't request off this board, but you did say you would do my set. I was just wondering how it was coming or if you would prefer that I asked someone else.

thanks

Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:49 pm

Pteri Sage wrote:
pattypus wrote:
.:Requiem:. wrote:Now...what to do with Pterisage and Stephanie's sets now that they're done and taking up space. :x

Ooo! I love mine, thanks! And about Pterisage and Stephanie's... Post them here, and make them wish they never cancelled!!! :evil:

Well Pattypus that wouldn't work. The one I made myself and am using now has very specail/ secert meaning so posting wouldn't bother me. I gave up because I had something unique I wanted put into mine; therefore, I went on and made it.

Sorry Requiem I had a change of plans to a specific layout. Maybe after Valentines day I'll be ready for a change again and can use the one you made as I'm sure it is perfect (just not what I needed right now).

Don't worry, I was joking! :D It's nice to get on my evil side once and a while. :evil: I like sets that are made by myself too, because they are very unique, and I can make them how ever I want to. :)
Thanks again, Requiem! The set you made me has all the Slorgy goodness that I wanted!

Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:36 am

You're welcome, pattypus. BTW, kris, I've PMed your set to you.

Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:14 pm

Great work! I had Photoshop 7.0 a while back. I've been too lazy to reload it on my computer ( I had some trouble) but it does take ages to get used to. It's a great program though! Happy... graphics-making?!?!?!

Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:58 pm

Combat_Boot wrote:Great work! I had Photoshop 7.0 a while back. I've been too lazy to reload it on my computer ( I had some trouble) but it does take ages to get used to. It's a great program though! Happy... graphics-making?!?!?!

Thanks. I think I'm finally beginning to really get the hang of it.

Lion King

Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:56 pm

I want the lion king one

Re: Lion King

Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:14 am

LindsayCaudill wrote:I want the lion king one

Please use the request form on the first page of the topic.

my *new* set

Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:43 am

uhmmm... letsss see here...
Picture: invader zim with an evil smile if u can find it... or just invader zim
Main Text: aliens
Subtext: they will take over
Color Scheme: don't care
Font (Type of font only): don't care
Other: can you put like a little space ship in the background?

Fri May 13, 2005 6:17 pm

Picture: http://lily.richlowe.net/kittens/running.jpg
Main Text: Kitty Kat
Subtext: creeping on the floor
Color Scheme: erm...bright colors!
Other: nothing! :)
Last edited by Tryske Rainbreeze on Sat May 14, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 13, 2005 6:19 pm

Tryske Rainbreeze wrote:Picture: Some sort of kitty. I'll post the link later; I'm on a school compy.
Main Text: Kitty Kat
Subtext: creeping on the floor
Color Scheme: erm...bright colors!
Other: nothing! :)

Derr. 'Course you're at school...yer right across the aisle from me.

I'll finish this...after we go swimming tonight. Or tomorrow.

Sun May 15, 2005 6:02 pm

Okay! all done.

Sun May 15, 2005 9:49 pm

Sooo...beautiful...*huggles Req* thankoo so much! :D

Sun May 15, 2005 9:52 pm

Glad ya like it...even if we're the only ones who will ever truly understand it. :evil:
Topic locked