Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I should read 'The Never Ending Story' again. I've been kind of reluctant to start it because I still remember how it ends, even if I don't remember how it begins or what happens in the middle. This book is weird like that...Most books I'll reread probably once per year, maybe a little less often. The ones that I really like, I'll reread maybe...oh, two, three, maybe five times a year. This usually gives me enough time to not remember every single little detail (unless it's the first book of a series, since I usually read them the most often.) TNES I haven't read though for years and years but I'm still reluctant to pick it up. I think my mom got it for me in like third grade and I waited six months before I read it just because it didn't look interesting. I've probably re-read it twice. It's also all swollen and puffed out because it got soaked in the rain one time :cry:

okay, off topic much? on topic: currently I'm reading "The Purple Emperor" by Herbie Brennan. Also, I'm still reading Never Sniff a Gift Fish and A Fine and Pleasant Misery, both by Patrick McManus. Ooh, I'm also going to reread Howl's Moving Castle and Castle in the Sky by Diana Wynne Jones - I LOVE those two books. I accidentally gave my copy of Howl's Moving Castle to the library instead of Castle in the Sky which I had checked out, I was so mad. Ah well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: In that place, you know, that place with those things?
I'm reading Shadowmancer by G.P Taylor or something of the sort. How am i supposed to remember all these names?

Image Set made by the very talented Puck102701.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*reads last page of a book* Well, just read 1984 by George Orwell. Now it's time for Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice *picks up Vampire and begins to read*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:52 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i'm reading Peter and Starcatchers by Barry and Pearson (thats their last name) its a good book

do n e one kno when charlie bone book 4 comes out???

Alexedit: Please don't double post. If you need to add something to your post, or if someone hasn't replied after you and you need to post something else, edit your post using the edit button, which is located in the upper-right-hand-corner of your post. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm reading So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, by the guy who wrote Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, and The Westing Game, by someone I don't remember. I love that book though..

It's a smart duck....watch it do math..........o.0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I've read Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrel, Past Mortem (Ben Elton), and Trojan Odasey recently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. For school. It's good though, insightful, really made me think. But I'm about to start back up on the Harry Potter series yet again, 'cause a friend of mine was finally allowed to read them and I want to be able to have good conversations XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I just finished reading The Da Vinci Code...

Great book... Confusing ending ( for me).

Now, to find a good book to read... I think I may start on The Silence of the Lambs...

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
fallen_enigma wrote:
*reads last page of a book* Well, just read 1984 by George Orwell.

Great book. Some classes in my school are reading and evaluating it. Too bad I'm not in those classes. Right now I'm starting to re-read the Sweep series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, I'm currently reading The Destiny Ship, liveship Traders book 3 by Robin Hobb, and Ovid, Metaphorphoses. I am not one who enjoys the latter type of books, all Latin, all boring ¬_¬

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You read Latin too? I love the metamorphoses. It was my favorite one that my class had to translate. Hard to translate, but beautiful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I liked the story of Latona, and I'm getting mixed up with Seneca, I was about to say that I hated all the letters >_<. Never do fastrack latin, it all merges in to one, big...blob.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How I Got This Way, by Patrick McManus, as well as Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Location, Location, Is that all you guys care about?
The Da Vinci Code - Great Book

Image I Feel Asleep!

Anyone who understood the "The Matrix Trilogy" is a nihilist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shhhh. . . .don't tell the professor I'm going to give this too as a present, but I'm reading Falling Leaves: The True Story of an Unwanted Chinese Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah, which I just bought to give one of my recommenders who specializes in postcolonial lit. I can't put it down.

Shukrun habeebti :) these are gorgeous Star.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next