Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

amarise wrote:
Well, Noelle has sent in her answers. She got 5 of the words correct, and added 5k to the group pot. It now stands at 69k. Well done. :)

wOOt. I sux. :oops:

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Noelle wrote:
amarise wrote:
Well, Noelle has sent in her answers. She got 5 of the words correct, and added 5k to the group pot. It now stands at 69k. Well done. :)

Nah, you don't. :P

And r4che1 has sent me her list, she got 8 words right but because she found well over 5 words that were in her card that weren't supposed to be in there, she earned 10k for the group pot. It now stands at 79k.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

amarise wrote:
Noelle wrote:
amarise wrote:

Nah, you don't. :P

And r4che1 has sent me her list, she got 8 words right but because she found well over 5 words that were in her card that weren't supposed to be in there, she earned 10k for the group pot. It now stands at 79k.

in the end rachel found 19 words in total (of 4 letters and over) hehe :) i liked that challenge :):)

and no you dont suck Noelle!!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
o_O Was that the end of the challenge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Nope, I update as each person sends in their complete list. ;) It's still running until 12 midnight. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

is there going to be another quiz before the next task? and when is the next task going to be? (i know, this one isnt even finished yet!! i'm impatient, what can i say??!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

There won't be another quiz for at least the next two challenges. And the next challenge will be posted midnight tonight. (Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to complete it. ;) )

*Edit* Well, lewysgal has turned in her card! She got 9 of the words right, but since she found about 6 extra words she earned 10k. She also guessed the common theme correctly, resulting in an extra 5k. The pot now stands at 94k. Well done. ;)

I'll have the rest of the results up in about an hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, the final results! I apologize for the double post, but there's a lot of info I need to put, and it really needed a seperate post. ;)

Kugetsu got 9 out of ten right, but because of extra words he earned 10k and correctly guessed the theme for his card, earning 15k total.

r4che1 got 8 words right, but because of extra words she earned 10k total. She was not able to find the common theme.

o_0 got 8 words right, earning 8k total.

cap got 7 words right, but because of extra words he earned 10k. He also correctly guessed the theme, earning 15k total.

Noelle found 5 words, earning 5k total.

1lewysgal found 9 words, but because of extra words she earned 10, and she also found the common theme, earning 15k total.

I still have not heard from two of my players, so until I do I'm assuming that no words were found by them. (But I'm waiting to hear from them, they may still turn in cards) The pot, as it now stands, it at 117k. You have all done very well for this challenge, I congratulate all of you. In case you were wondering, the hidden name was on 1lewysgal's card, but she was unable to find it, so no exemptions have been awarded yet. :) If enough people want, tomorrow I will post all the cards, along with their solutions. :D

Now, you might be wondering about the next challenge. It's simple: every player may make 1 challenge of their own. It can be a full group, a team group, or an individual challenge, (like this one was) but it must be intended for everyone. Simply make a challenge, and PM the whole thing to me. If you need extra things set up (clues on petpages, links, ect) I can do all that myself, but please try to keep it as simple as possible. For the prize, it must be no less than 5k, and no more than 20k. I will pick the best challenge, and the person that gets picked will earn an exemption. For obvious reasons that person will not be allowed to participate in the challenge, so please keep that in mind. They can be turned in no later than Friday. This is not mandatory, it's completely up to you whether you enter or not, but I hope to recieve as many challenges as possible. :) If you have any questions, just ask and I will answer them as best as I can. Oh, and you cannot work with another player, they must be entirely your creation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

wow, this is a cool challenge. i'll put my thinking hat on while i cut out pieces of fabric :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Hmm... I'm in the middle of school and I'm thinking about what to do with this one while trying not to make it overly complex.

And yes, I'm interested in seeing the cards as well. :p

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, here's a full list of cards that were turned in! (I can't include the other two, since I haven't heard from them yet)

r4che1

o_0

Noelle

Kugetsu

cap

1lewysgal

As you can see, lewys had the name reptin in her card. I'm not gonna tell you what the theme was for each card, you get to figure that out for yourself. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Good job everyone! I'm kind of clouding out on my own challenge...

Reptin... I don't remember that name. Hmm...

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kugetsu wrote:
Good job everyone! I'm kind of clouding out on my own challenge...

Reptin... I don't remember that name. Hmm...

If you remember, reptin was the challenge that involved the Cloud chomby. (Latin word, Peccata, Hafnia, Fake nails) reptin was the user who owned Peccata. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
When will the next challenge be? I may not be here for it, if the hurricane is coming for me. :P I'll try to let you know later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

whats the deadline for the make your own challenge challenge?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next