Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Subeta plots?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So I'm seeing this unexplained Survivor Memorial in Centropolis. Was there a war or something? If so, please recap me on all the Subeta plotlines to date, that'd be great.

If not... they seriously do need a plot of some sort to be what Neopets was.

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject: Re: Subeta plots?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The survivor memorial refers to the Zombie Plague roughly one year ago. People's HAs turned into zombies and you could get achievements and stuff. Keef said it would never come back, but it did this year and hopefully next year as well :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Awesome! They do have plots!

I also understand from the Shoutbox that there was something about mutants and something about an island tribe?

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Tharkun, if you take a look at the holidays in the Subetapedia, that'll give you a good idea of what and when the "plots" are.

I don't really consider most of them to be plots, but more of social events because you need to do things with other members of the site.

The Atebus Revolution Masquerade this year was definitely a plot though... There was a murder at the ball and you needed to find clues, interview suspects, and the like.

And last summer, the Omen Islands Festival turned into a battle and restocking war.

If you look around at some people's avatars, you'll see that not all of us have perfect skin. That means we're still zombies from either the first or second pandemic. I'm a survivor from the second pandemic :)

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

May wrote:
The Atebus Revolution Masquerade this year was definitely a plot though... There was a murder at the ball and you needed to find clues, interview suspects, and the like.

Yessss. This was so much fun. There was a huge story about a famous inventor being murdered and the suspects were his son, his adopted son
who was actually a robot he made
his work partner, and a woman. We had to interview them and find secret items hidden in the ballroom by clicking on sections of wall and stuff. As well as this, you could dance with people by clicking a link. You'd both get a few of one of two types of trinkets, to spend in two special shops, the Steamworks Menagerie, which sold clothes and items, and the Libertine Lounge, which sold food. Prices for the stuff shot up after the event since they were unbuyable. :D

As well as that, there were also kissing events for Valetine's Day and stocking-stuffing events for Christmas. -w-

I don't exist. omo

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]