Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suggestion for Sig Pic Requests & Sig Test board
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have an idea for the Sig Pic Requests and Sig Test board (as you can probably tell from the title.

My suggestion is that there be a rule that a maker cannot have more than three (or five, or whatever) requests pending at a time. I figure that this won't make makers feel rushed to finish so many requests at a time. There was a time when I had a board and I had over five requests pending at a time (on my sparkle name board) and I felt a bit rushed into getting everything done so I didn't take my time in choosing the right font and color shade so it didn't look as well as it could of.

This is just a suggestion... feel free to ignore it.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, it's actually all depending on what the maker/artist wants to do, so there's really no need for a rule. For example, if you feel that you've gotten enough requests, you can temporarily close the board from getting extra requests, then complete them all and open it up again.

Also, some artists like to have a lot of pending requests. I'm amazed at how some people cope with their threads. O_o

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yeah, I like having a few requests pending at a time, it really doesn't bother me. It's really up to the maker, and I can't see the need to be unecessarily restrictive. If you personally have a problem with it, then you can make a rule on your own board saying that you'll only take that many requests at a time. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]