This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Suggestion for Sig Pic Requests & Sig Test board

Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:39 pm

I have an idea for the Sig Pic Requests and Sig Test board (as you can probably tell from the title.

My suggestion is that there be a rule that a maker cannot have more than three (or five, or whatever) requests pending at a time. I figure that this won't make makers feel rushed to finish so many requests at a time. There was a time when I had a board and I had over five requests pending at a time (on my sparkle name board) and I felt a bit rushed into getting everything done so I didn't take my time in choosing the right font and color shade so it didn't look as well as it could of.

This is just a suggestion... feel free to ignore it.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:46 pm

Well, it's actually all depending on what the maker/artist wants to do, so there's really no need for a rule. For example, if you feel that you've gotten enough requests, you can temporarily close the board from getting extra requests, then complete them all and open it up again.

Also, some artists like to have a lot of pending requests. I'm amazed at how some people cope with their threads. O_o

Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:22 am

Yeah, I like having a few requests pending at a time, it really doesn't bother me. It's really up to the maker, and I can't see the need to be unecessarily restrictive. If you personally have a problem with it, then you can make a rule on your own board saying that you'll only take that many requests at a time. :D
Topic locked