This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

You're a mean one, Mr. Glitch...

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:42 am

Yes my friends, the nightmare that is the post-counts-are-not-rising glitch is back. I've had 21 posts the whole day and I know I've made posts since yesterday, and not in the Word Games and Contests either. I don't know what's happened or whether the glitch is going to follow us wherever we go, but I would like this fixed. Thanks in advance :)

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:51 am

I thought something was a bit odd aside from those 'Database cannot be accessed' errors I get sometimes. At least they're not falling.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:57 am

Well, post count problems don't really matter here, do they? For one thing, this is just a temporary forum, so the real post counts are out there lurking somewhere. And well, these ones aren't the real ones.

But eh, it wouldn't hurt to have it fixed anyways. :)

Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:06 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:I thought something was a bit odd aside from those 'Database cannot be accessed' errors I get sometimes. At least they're not falling.

Oh my gosh, I HATE those errors! I got one today after typing a lengthy post for the Gnome Legion.

Anyway, I noticed this glitch as well, but thought either:

A) It was just me.

B) I didn't count my posts correctly.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:40 pm

Is it still happening to you guys? I just checked my post count after making a post and it's going up as usual.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:38 pm

I haven't noticed any problems with it so far, though I haven't been paying too much attention to my post count. I wonder why it's happening? :?

Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:30 pm

Maybe it was only temporary?

I like your smart title :D

Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:59 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:I thought something was a bit odd aside from those 'Database cannot be accessed' errors I get sometimes. At least they're not falling.

I'v been wondering what those were about...
And I also noticed my post sometimes not rising...
But it really doesn't matter, these are temporary forums anyway

Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:35 pm

It's just with the number "21" XD

I had 21 posts earlier today, and I made a post, checked my post count, and I still had 21. But after that, it was fine.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:35 pm

Well, my post counts have been fine ever since I joined the temp. forums, I think [yes, even my 21st, Jade :D]...hmmm. *ponders*

Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:04 am

My posts are fine, haven't had any problems with PPT besides it going slow, but thats fixed now.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:10 am

I guess it's fixed now. I could swear I had close to 100 posts and it went down to 75... o.O

Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:20 am

Mine's rising now. I usually don't notice mine's growth because I usually don't post much at once.

And yes, the forums are still very slow at times. It seems to be affected a lot more by the amount of people online than it was before.
Topic locked