Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thanks to Blue for salvaging the forums!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:51 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Blue, thanks for all your hard work in resurrecting the forum as best you could. I'm sure it was a lot more work than most of us can fathom, and I can tell that you tried your best to recover as much as you could. It's sad that a few months' worth of posts were lost (it's not the first time it's happened, from what I've heard), but I'm glad most of the forums could be recovered. Thanks also for changing the error messages so we knew someone was working on it, even if we couldn't see anything.

I'm sorry you have to repeat much of the work fixing the arcade. Hopefully it goes faster and more smoothly the second time around. So far, I've not seen any bugs.

Thanks again for all your hard work! Here's a cake for you (Arrow let me dye him blue for the occasion):

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post subject: Re: Thanks to Blue for salvaging the forums!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Aww. Thanks for the cake! :D

It was a bit of work to get things put back together, but well worth it.

I'm glad you liked the status page. I find that not having any status at all is the worst - even if the status is "It's broken and we don't know why, but we're working on it."

ETA: the arcade is messed up. I am working on fixing it. The problems do not appear to affect normal forum usage, but is definitely causing back end issues. No posts should be at risk, so feel free to post lots :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]