This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Winter Holiday Event Helpers!

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:27 am

Hey, all. :) Our Christmas event is due to start soon, so I was wondering if anyone would like to help out with it?

Either post up here or PM me and I'll put you in the event helpers group.

Thank you very much! :)

Edit:
One more thing I forgot to mention. :)

If anyone would like to donate anything to the event, please PM me and I will set up a trade. Anything will be helpful and greatly appreciated, whether items or neopoints, and will be given out throughout the event. :) You can donate up until the event ends. Anyone that donates to the event will have their title changed to "PPT Donator" until the next event, if they wish. The donation has to be at least over 1,000 neopoints value to qualify for this so we don't get tons of free daily items. :P

Re: Christmas Event Helpers!

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:40 am

Not too creative, but I'll help out :)

Re: Winter Holiday Event Helpers!

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:31 am

I wanna help, not sure how, but I want to (^_^)

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Love to. Count me in!

Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:41 pm

*raises hand*

May I be of assistance?

Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 pm

I'd be willing to.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:31 am

One more thing I forgot to mention. :)

If anyone would like to donate anything to the event, please PM me and I will set up a trade. Anything will be helpful and greatly appreciated, whether items or neopoints, and will be given out throughout the event. :) You can donate up until the event ends. Anyone that donates to the event will have their title changed to "PPT Donator" until the next event, if they wish. The donation has to be at least over 1,000 neopoints value to qualify for this so we don't get tons of free daily items. :P

Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 pm

If it's not too late, I'd like to help.
Topic locked