This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Adding my hacks maybe?

Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:43 pm

I'll just let you Admins know that while I have refused (hopefully not to you guys already lol) to provide help on any phpBB hacks I've written (without a heafty fee) for about a year now; I will help you guys no charge if you have trouble. Mention that you are from pinkpt.com or I won't know though :) I get tons of support requests.

This is the first phpBB board I've actually visited in a long time. I got so tired of dealing with it (or the people who make it rather) I just refused to do anything with them, but I'd like to offer some help since I have some free time after the store set-up.

I've written so many things for phpBB I don't even remember them all. You can identify anything I've written by looking for "nivisec" in the name or email. http://www.nivisec.com/phpbb.php is some the recent stuff (by recent I mean a while back, though it should work fine with 2.0.8 version).

I guess the most popular hack I"ve written is Private Messages Viewer (which people abuse now a-days, it was made for a person who ran a children's board originally). It seems to be included everywhere.

-Billy

EDIT: This isn't a solicitation for getting you to add my stuff btw :) It kinda sounds like it, but it isn't. I just saw you were poking at phpbbhacks.com and I have tons of stuff there that you could run into (and most of the stuff I've written is very widely used).
Last edited by nivisec on Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:31 pm

Hey! Thanks a lot! I'm sure Yukkers, Jimothy, Runeikins and Hunter-Wunter can't sait to try your hacks out!
Topic locked