This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Signature???

Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:19 pm

What is the maximum hight for a sig pic?

Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:20 pm

The signature should not not exceed 400 width, 100 height, or 50K in filesize.

Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:32 pm

Runevalkyrie wrote:The signature should not not exceed 400 width, 100 height, or 50K in filesize.

is k kilobytes, then i have it now

Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:11 pm

Was that a question or a statement? Well, if it was a question, then K does mean kilobytes.

Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:23 pm

Electric Dj wrote:Was that a question or a statement? Well, if it was a question, then K does mean kilobytes.

actually, it was sort of both, thanx

Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:31 pm

There's also a limit for text, so if you add some, make sure you adjust your pic or the text to fit in the limit. :)

I think (not sure) you're not allowed to have text larger than this font size, and you can't stack your text too much (that goes by your own jurisdiction).

Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:30 pm

Neither mine av or sig are showing right now...*goes and prods image host* Urg, I have too many problems with images and these forums! :lol:

Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:34 pm

Emy-chan wrote:Neither mine av or sig are showing right now...*goes and prods image host* Urg, I have too many problems with images and these forums! :lol:

What I'm finding when trying to access the image:

This account has exceeded its maximum 24 hour transfer limit. Please try back later.
Topic locked