This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Introducing our Moderators for 2009!

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Byakuya San wrote:...now if only I had something funny to say. XP

I can't believe you ran out of lulz. :|
YOU ARE NO LONGER FIT.
LEAVE.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 pm

As a long time member of Neopets, and PPT, I cannot express my joy of being a moderator and news poster for such an outstanding fan site. Thank you for your confidence in me! I promise I won't let you down!

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:...now if only I had something funny to say. XP

I can't believe you ran out of lulz. :|
YOU ARE NO LONGER FIT.
LEAVE.

I'm going to talk about this on my blag!

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:19 pm

I would also like to thank everyone for the congratulations. I look forward to contributing to such a great forum. It is an honor, really. *insert witty comment*

Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Congratulations everyone! I can't wait to see what the new year will bring now :)

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:24 am

Thanks to everyone! It is an honor, and I am happy to be here!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Now that the news has had a few days to sink again, I just wanted to offer everyone my congratulations once again. :) I will be contacting you all soon to sort out your integration.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks everyone! :) It is a honor to be living the dream of being a PPT moderator and I'm happy to be here with such great people. :)

I also thank you for your confidence in us as we will strive to make PPT even better than it currently is!

Mon May 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Well done everyone who made it and better luck next time to those who didn't make it

Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Congratulations! All good folks, and the site is in good hands.

I help out with a couple other sites and know that moderating is rough. Demanding tough decisions to remain carefully neutral and acting in the interests of the site and its members. Good luck, and thank you for offering to keep the site pleasant for all of us.
Topic locked