Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

So this place still exists, eh?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi, again. So I was just suddenly like "...hmm. PPT. Does that place even still exist?" I guess you do, because here you are.
Ho hum. Well... this is nostalgic. ~:>

Re: So this place still exists, eh?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 am

Hi Helena. Yep, we still exist.

Bring back the lulz.

*dusts off the Twinkies and hands one out*

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:00 am

Twinkies...OM NOM NOM!!!...*ahem* Yes, we be here, so never fear, former master of the NeoDex to wipe away your tears.
:roll: Yes that's lame. That's how I roll. still haven't jumped back into the groove of things even though I've less chaos in my life, but I'm getting there, that I am. But I'm a broken record, so we will see. ;)

Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 am

Its been so long... So very long.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm amazed Neopets is still going.

Though honestly seeing how much people spend in the NC Mall it's not too surprising.

Nowadays all I do is check my stocks daily, do the fruit machine, coltzan's shrine, forgotten shore, and collect my interest. I still eventually want to get the MSPP avatar, paint my Draik Maraquan, and get a Faerie Moltenore, but who knows when those will ever happen.

Sat May 12, 2012 1:23 am

I'm keen on defeating the Defenders of Neopia challenges because I'm a goal oriented person. Shame that Neopets isn't very goal oriented, but it's very big on the collector and hoarder. Digital handfuls of sand for the win!
Topic locked