Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Finally, TeraDyne... has come back... to P-P-T!

Mon May 31, 2004 8:13 am

Yeah, I'm glad PPT is back. Just ask Allstar over at GameFAQs how much Dual(me) missed this place... what happened, anyway?

Bah, I'll be back later. My brand new Xbox (my graduation gift for being the first HS grad in my family) and Halo are calling. I'm off!

Mon May 31, 2004 8:52 am

Congrats on your graduation! I spent a bit of time on gamefaqs during ppt's hiatus, but didn't post too much. :)

Mon May 31, 2004 9:56 am

Hmm, I don't know you that well, but welcome back! Congrats on your graduation as well :). I'm still counting down until MY graduation -_-.

Mon May 31, 2004 12:07 pm

Welcome back, Teradyne! :) Wow, an X-Box? I never got a present like that when I was in school. ;) Congrats.

Btw, I believe the problem with PPT was with the ads and Neopets images again. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Mon May 31, 2004 12:21 pm

Jasujo wrote:Welcome back, Teradyne! :) Wow, an X-Box? I never got a present like that when I was in school. ;) Congrats.

^_^; At least someone remembered me.

BTW, I got the Halo Special Edition XBox.

Jasujo wrote:Btw, I believe the problem with PPT was with the ads and Neopets images again. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The ads could be counteracted, but what's this about Neopets images?

Mon May 31, 2004 12:31 pm

You can't have Neopets images on the same page as ads that generate profit on a fansite, I believe.

That sounds like a really cool X-Box. My husband *loves* Halo. :)

Mon May 31, 2004 4:31 pm

Welcome to the minor Avatar of the True PPT....or something like that.

Mon May 31, 2004 7:51 pm

Welcome back! I vaguely remember you, though I don't think I ever spoke to you. Congratulations on your graduation XD

Mon May 31, 2004 11:00 pm

Jasujo wrote:You can't have Neopets images on the same page as ads that generate profit on a fansite, I believe.

That sounds like a really cool X-Box. My husband *loves* Halo. :)

Ah. Ok. I see now. Thanks for the info.

As for the XBox, it's transparent green, about the same color as Master Chief's suit.

Christopher wrote:Welcome to the minor Avatar of the True PPT....or something like that.

That sounds about right.

Alex wrote:Welcome back! I vaguely remember you, though I don't think I ever spoke to you. Congratulations on your graduation XD

Another person remembers me, and no, we didn't speak over PM, if that's what you mean.
----------------------
*Looks over at the Avatar slot and at his Sig Slot.*
I need to get my Av and Sig back up. :roll:
Topic locked