Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 5]

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 pm

New Split!

Previous post here

Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 5]

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Seekers have the best boon, and they're the best faction.

Pickles, do you have a preference? Anyone else want to chime in? The only downside with Seekers is you don't get to battle the giant robot...

Hope you get to battle this time, Blue.

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 4]

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Meh. Seekers!! Load up the wagon. We're Seeking today...

The Thieves are the best faction.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:48 pm

I agree, Blue. The Thieves are definitely the best faction, but I do like the bank boon much better. I'd rather go with the bank boon than stock boon any time we have a chance, though if there's good reason to do otherwise, I would...

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Yep. The bandwagon is loading up for the 2nd best faction. Seekers.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:50 am

Pish-posh, applesauce. The best faction is obviously the one we have joined. The one with the best hair in all Neopia --and the awesome giant robot named Tiny. And the fiercest of all final bosses, something we must battle during every single event in Neopia (especially lately): Apathy. Case closed. :P

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:55 am

Best hair? I use "Meh"

"Your lethargy seems contagious and your opponent's enthusiasm drains.

Whatever."

:P

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:04 am

Joined up with Seekers for old times sake. But I'll probably not even fight because other obligations (whatever that means). But at least doing a thing makes it feel like a ball is rolling, so other things get done. Also posting in new thread so I get notifications. :evil:

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Seek what you have sought! Seekers win! I chose the bank boon. Now if only Neopets would start loading again so I can do my FC bets with my extra bank earnings... (okay, and a lot of extra NP besides -- I'm not that rich!)

I managed 202 wins this time (150 against Flint, 52 against Kanrik. We seem to lose to Brutes more than anyone else, though I don't know why since their boons aren't the greatest, so I did extra battles against them).

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Yay! For ease of life this week, I chose the Bank Boon as well. I've made more on Cartigraphication Boon and the Stock Boon, but this is by far the easiest and fastest.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Bank boon here, too. I got back pretty late last night, and didn't have time to battle before my trip, so I eeked in only 25 wins before having to call it a night. Should be able to do better next time, I hope! I don't like doing less than 50 minimum on an opponent!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:23 am

Thieves, Order, or Awakened. I'm leaning towards Thieves because I like the stock boon best out of the choices between Thieves and Order, and I'm still smarting from that time we got 5 bad random ones with Awakened.

But I'm willing to go with the majority, obviously. Not sure how much time I'll really have to battle.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:39 pm

This week, I will be lucky to get in the minimum. LOL, I'll be lucky to remember to sign up this week.

I always prefer Thieves ;)

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:35 pm

I'm against going with Order, because A) I have no FQFC's and B) even if I did, I hear they're not opening right now?
I'm OK with either of the others, though. Thieves does have the guaranteed stock boon, which is a plus, but Awakened could have the bank boon, which nets me quite a bit more profit a week. But then, they could also not, and it could really stink.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:41 am

Okay, so that's one clear vote for Thieves, and two half-votes for Thieves. Looks like Thieves have stolen our hearts -- this round.

Joined. Let's hope those other guys don't steal our boons.
Topic locked