Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spellbook room
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:59 am 

morpheus_da_g wrote:
Any help would be great. I have my coordinates as x=14 and y=11 can anyone tell me how to find the book ???

Enter the Room in the archives where you went forst to find the plushies. In the address bar of any room you will see this
http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives ... h=*numbers and letters*&arcx=0&arcy=1&cmhv=*numbers and letters*

put your X and Y coordinates where it says arcx= and arcy=

that will take you to a room. you have to scroll through every shelf of every cabinet. at some places there will be a clickable link to some book. keep searching through the sheves till you find the spell book.

use this walkthrough site

http://www.jellyneo.net/content/plot/index.php

good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:05 am 

Has there been any word from TNT about the bug with this plot? It would be nice to get the trophy and rewards we were supposed to get when we finished it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Not yet, just keep submitting bug reports and editorial messages. Bear in mind, they're probably still swamped with bugs and whatnot relating to the new site layout

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:38 pm 

Just curious....after finishing the plot, apart from the trophy, how many prizes do we get??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
misshardy wrote:
Just curious....after finishing the plot, apart from the trophy, how many prizes do we get??

When you pick up your trophy, you'll also get a sidebar (now a top/bottom bar), and 4 prizes that day. Every day after that, you can pick up one prize. I wouldn't go to pick up your trophy right away though. There have been a lot of problems with it.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:11 pm 

mayanspypilot wrote:
misshardy wrote:

When you pick up your trophy, you'll also get a sidebar (now a top/bottom bar), and 4 prizes that day. Every day after that, you can pick up one prize. I wouldn't go to pick up your trophy right away though. There have been a lot of problems with it.

Yes i know. I finished the plot a while ago. I have been collecting the daily prize. and I have also sent bug reports to TNT.
Now i am just waiting for the problem to be resolved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Are the first steps for this plot closed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:10 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I just ran the plot from start to finish a few weeks ago, and have been collecting my daily reward since. So unless something changed, it was open for me to begin then. Not sure if that helps or not. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:21 pm 

Demulesca wrote:
Are the first steps for this plot closed?

No they are working fine. Perhaps you didnt quite finish a step so that may be causing the difficulty in moving forward in the plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:38 pm 

I'm stuck on the last constellation (the hunter). I can't seem to find my third rock. I already learned how to juggle, but I went to the quarry and the Jubjubs said that I should find something to juggle with. The guides I read said nothing about this. Can someone help me?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lovemuffins wrote:
I'm stuck on the last constellation (the hunter). I can't seem to find my third rock. I already learned how to juggle, but I went to the quarry and the Jubjubs said that I should find something to juggle with. The guides I read said nothing about this. Can someone help me?
You should have two rocks already - the one you jammed in the gears and threw to distract the Jubjubs, and the one you picked up from the bottom right corner while the Jubjubs were distracted. You should have reclaimed the rock you threw after using it. You can then tell the Jubjubs that you need a third rock to juggle with, and they'll give it to you.

Hope this helps. :)

Neopets Premium invites - PM or neomail me! (Please?) :D

Post subject: Re: Altador Plot Help
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:34 pm 

I just started the Altador Plot today (I was too busy with school when it was actually happening, and totally forgotten about it until now lol). I just wanted to express my gratitude for the available support....the Jellyneo guide is extremely helpful, and having a place where we can ask questions as we go along is awesome. I realize if I'm doing this alone, it'll probably take me weeks to complete it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:59 pm 

Hello ^^ I've been having trouble with the thief constalation :< if anyone can help me figure out where I have been going wrong could you tell me?

My star code is: removed

Puddingedit: Please don't stretch the page. If you want to show someone your star code, please do it through private messaging. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

nuku wrote:
Hello ^^ I've been having trouble with the thief constalation :< if anyone can help me figure out where I have been going wrong could you tell me?

My star code is:
<cut page-stretchy star code> Hello and welcome to PPT. :)

We might need a bit more information to be able to help you here. Are you following the walkthrough? Have you followed all the steps in the walkthrough and read the FAQs? Have you used the constellation finder? If so, did it find the constellation?

If it didn't, I suggest you go back and make sure you've done all the previous few steps, as the constellation can't be found until you've done them all. Hope that helps. :)

Neopets Premium invites - PM or neomail me! (Please?) :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:48 pm 

I did read the walkthroughs and went to different constilation trackers. The thief constilation is what I'm having the most trouble with.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next