Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Altador Cup 4: Let the Games Begin!

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 pm

I have mainly shootout showdown wins this year, over 900. But lost desert are doing rubbish at shootout showdown -.- I am also shocked by maraqua, they just started doing good out of nowhere.
Last edited by lemonade on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 am

What happens after today to the teams that finish outside the top 8?

Roo Island has been unsweepable in the second half of the cup's round robin which goes on from June 17th to July 1th as that they haven't lost all 4 games one day between those dates. (True Roo Island was swept (being swept is losing all 4 games to the opponent so a team that loses 3 games and and gets a draw or win against their opponent doesn't count as being swept) in the first half of the cup's round robin (June 2 to June 16th) by various teams)

There has been plenty of shocks in AC4 too like Krawk Island being swept by Kreludor.

Depending how Shenkuu does today against Meridell will determine on whether RI finishes in 10th and whether Darigan Citadel stays in 5th.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 pm

This has gotten pretty tence, 5 great teams fighting for 4 places.

Lost desert are ahead in yooyuball points, I think they are through. But they might lose this match, we lost our first match against mystery island, but we are better now. (That was the only match lost desert lost, so far.)

Shenkuu have an easy team, they should be through. Unless meridell spring some nasty attack and win at yooyuball.

Krawk Island needs kreludor and drarigan to draw. They should win their match, the odds are stacked against haunted woods.

Kreludor and darigan's match will be the epic one, it will decide who gets in. They are evenly match, but I think kreludor may take it.

The other teams have no hope of getting in the top 4, they can still fight for the other places.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 pm

GOOOO LOST DESERT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope we get through

Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm

I am so confused about today.
Weren't the finals supposed to start?
Weren't we supposed to be playing someone today?
What do we dooooo? o_O

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Apparently, they are having some technical difficulties. :( Naturally on a day when I actually have some time to play! That figures. :P I guess I'll just keep checking in now and then to see what's going on with it.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm

I usually play the support games before YYB, and I've been getting NP and increased counts in those, although YYB won't let you send a score. I'm not sure if the games you play count against today's opponent, but since you are actually playing the games, they should count towards your rank -- at least I hope so, because I played about 5 YYB's worth of games before realizing there was no YYB yet today.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Siniri wrote:I usually play the support games before YYB, and I've been getting NP and increased counts in those, although YYB won't let you send a score. I'm not sure if the games you play count against today's opponent, but since you are actually playing the games, they should count towards your rank -- at least I hope so, because I played about 5 YYB's worth of games before realizing there was no YYB yet today.

People have been reporting that side games do still count towards your rank, but YYB doesn't.
I can't confirm that though, because I can't really rank up anymore. o_O

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Xerophyte wrote:I am so confused about today.
What do we dooooo? o_O

Finals start tomorrow...it'll be a two-day to-do.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:47 pm

I played my normal 50 games of shootout showdown and they got added.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 pm

shapu wrote:
What do we dooooo? o_O

Oh, I thought the schedule showed more than two days and the Rules said 4 day finals. :( That's too bad, I was hoping to be able to get in lots of YYB today on my day off. :P

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Kuri wrote:
shapu wrote:
What do we dooooo? o_O

Oh, I thought the schedule showed more than two days and the Rules said 4 day finals. :( That's too bad, I was hoping to be able to get in lots of YYB today on my day off. :P

You can still play just TNT won't get the scores in

Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Seems our YYB opponents are now showing up.

I hope that TNT extend it an extra day for this playoff match, since we lost over 13 hours of play time.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:07 am

Combusken BG wrote:Seems our YYB opponents are now showing up.

I hope that TNT extend it an extra day for this playoff match, since we lost over 13 hours of play time.

Well, the schedule says nothing about that, so chances are it won't happen. :roll: Which probably won't be such a huge loss - it's not like one team could play while the other one couldn't. It's still fair.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 am

Kuri wrote:
shapu wrote:
What do we dooooo? o_O

Apparently, it DOES start today (would have been nice if they'd posted this, I dunno, this morning when the finals were actually active).

Round 1 of the finals is two days, starting today. Now's the time to play, apparently, and you'll play the same opponent tomorrow.
Topic locked