Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for a Book or 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm looking for two books. My descriptions are kind of vague and maybe even slightly warped, but If I knew in more detail I'd have found them by now, and I've been searching for a while.

This one I read in grade 10, that I can't remember the title of. It's about a population who lives on an Island, I think it takes place on an Island at least. And the alphabet... letters are getting omitted from their alphabet. Does anyone have any clue what Im talking about, cause Im even confusing myself here??

Ok I read this in grade 7, takes place after some kind of Nuclear War I believe. These people live under Mount Royal, Im fairly certain they speak French, but the book is written in English. They have for a long time, and they have a very efficient city. Earthquake happens, kid finds a crack in the wall at end of the city that leads to the surface. Meets a girl who lives on the surface in a village. Ring a bell??

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post subject: Re: Looking for a Book or 2
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
.neko. wrote:
This one I read in grade 10, that I can't remember the title of. It's about a population who lives on an Island, I think it takes place on an Island at least. And the alphabet... letters are getting omitted from their alphabet. Does anyone have any clue what Im talking about, cause Im even confusing myself here??

ha! i own that book, it's called ella minnow pea and it's quite charming.

i'm sorry about the other one; i have no idea.

Post subject: Re: Looking for a Book or 2
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
.neko. wrote:

ha! i own that book, it's called ella minnow pea and it's quite charming.

i'm sorry about the other one; i have no idea.

THANK YOU!

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Ok I read this in grade 7, takes place after some kind of Nuclear War I believe. These people live under Mount Royal, Im fairly certain they speak French, but the book is written in English. They have for a long time, and they have a very efficient city. Earthquake happens, kid finds a crack in the wall at end of the city that leads to the surface. Meets a girl who lives on the surface in a village. Ring a bell??

Do you remember if there was a bunch of kids, and one of them could play a piano, and the adults didn't want them to leave, but they took a few kids and left anyway?

cause I might know the book your looking for if the above is so.

It's an Author C. Clark book if so...

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lady Night wrote:
Quote:

Do you remember if there was a bunch of kids, and one of them could play a piano, and the adults didn't want them to leave, but they took a few kids and left anyway?

cause I might know the book your looking for if the above is so.

It's an Author C. Clark book if so...

Maybe, I don't know. What's it called???

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]