SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

What Book Are You Reading? (Split 2)

Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:13 am

Yes, it's been split and has a slightly different name. :P

So anyway.

I'm re-reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. I'm up to 'Mostly Harmless', now. ^_^

Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:18 pm

I love that series!

I'm currently rereading (for aboutt he hundredth time) Carl Sagan's Cosmos

Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:30 pm

I'm currently reading, Assassin;s Apprentice, by Robin Hobb. It's very good so far. There is a whole series. (I adore great series)

Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:16 am

Kurisutaru wrote:I'm currently reading, Assassin;s Apprentice, by Robin Hobb. It's very good so far. There is a whole series. (I adore great series)

Theres a follow up trilogy, and another semi-related triolgy too :3

Both are amazingly amazing.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:18 am

Currently, I'm reading Ranma 1/2, hahaha. ok, manga book. I have a different book out, but I need to go to the library. If I had my choice, I'd be reading an Anne Rice book though^__^ haha.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:22 pm

A More Perfect Union.
Okay, I'm joking, that's my Soc. St. textbook.

Moneyball.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:35 pm

Under komettens hale (Under the comet's tail) (Bjarne Reuter)
Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul (Douglas Adams)

Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:39 pm

Well, I started reading The Subtle Knife again during my free period. I'll probably pick a random book off my shelf tonight to start reading, since I don't have homework to worry about...

Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:33 pm

Finished Shakespeare's Scribe and I'm now reading Lord of the Flies ^_^

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:24 am

Decided to go back onto Speaker for the Dead. Took me ages to find...first I thought it was on the downstairs bookshelf (it wasn't), then I was thinking it was blue (it wasn't). Of course, the more trouble it was, the more I wanted to read it. =P

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:52 am

Umm.. that would have to be The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. Mind you this is the first Tolkien book I have actually even started to read :P Seems pretty good.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:40 am

Gone with the Wind
and
Sharpe's Triumph

Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:21 pm

Does my Legal Studies textbook count?

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:12 pm

I just picked up two Jasper Fforde "Thursday Next" novels from the library. But other than that, all library science texts and fun stuff like that. :roll:

Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:21 pm

<u>The Elements of Style</u> by E.B. White and William Strunk Jr.
Lovely book with rules on how to write correctly and efficiently. It's an easy read, surprisingly.

<u>American Son</u> by someone, can't remember.
Topic locked