Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:46 am

Quick question: Are the cinemas showing it dubbed or subbed? I would assume dubbed, but since Amelie (French) was shown subtitled, I might hold out some hope. It's not playing near me anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter, but I wouldn't mind knowing. If it's subbed, I'd be willing to hunt it down somewhere, maybe in Indianapolis.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:51 am

MyleneFarmer wrote:Quick question: Are the cinemas showing it dubbed or subbed? I would assume dubbed, but since Amelie (French) was shown subtitled, I might hold out some hope. It's not playing near me anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter, but I wouldn't mind knowing. If it's subbed, I'd be willing to hunt it down somewhere, maybe in Indianapolis.

It's dubbed, unfortunately.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:55 am

Amethyst wrote:It's dubbed, unfortunately.

Ah, thanks for the quick response. Guess I'll be waiting for the DVD then. I just can't handle dubs, even if it does mean I'll be giving up the big screen experience.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:01 am

MyleneFarmer wrote:
Amethyst wrote:It's dubbed, unfortunately.

Ah, thanks for the quick response. Guess I'll be waiting for the DVD then. I just can't handle dubs, even if it does mean I'll be giving up the big screen experience.

It's probably worth it....Anime just makes more sense subbed.

Back on topic, I saw Howl's Moving Castle again today. My mom and my brother both hated it because they said it didn't make sense O.o

Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:07 am

Good news for me. Both Howls moving castle and Ghost in the Shell:Innocence are at the film festival on the 16th and 24th of this month.

In nihongo.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:02 am

i went and saw it in cinema.personnaly, it was the most boring 2 hours of my life..the drawings were good but the story line was weird..
Topic locked