Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As a die-hard Bears fan, you know who I'll be rooting for. It's probably not going to be good if they lose. (I'll be at a party downtown, 11 stories up.) :P

GO BEARS!

"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm going for the Bears. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wow, Ski, sounds like an awesome Superbowl party you are going to. Downtown Chicago is going to be the place to be after the game. I, on the other hand, am staying home. 5 below zero is just TOO COLD!!!!

And, oh, yeah, one more thing: GO BEARS!!!!!!! :D

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lotsa sad peeps in Chi-Town right now. But hey, Manning is a great QB. If we had to lose to someone, I am glad it was him. He deserves a ring, after all of the attempts to get there. Congratulations, Indy Colts, for winning the Super Bowl!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I ended going for the Colts XD And they won! I won myself $500, :D I'm so happy!!!! I'll probably just buy myself some books or whatever.

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

NeoPet_online wrote:
I ended going for the Colts XD And they won! I won myself $500, :D I'm so happy!!!! I'll probably just buy myself some books or whatever.

Hey, congratulations!!! I have had people writing me saying they were sorry. And I say, for what? If the Bears had to lose I am happy that they lost to the Colts. After all, Indy has been so close to getting there for so many years. And Peyton Manning is undoubtedly the number one QB in the league right now. Hall of Famer material. So, he deserves to wear that ring. I know that some people here in Chicago are going to cream poor Rex Grossman, our QB, but he isn't the only one to lose that game. Our defense did very little keep Indy from scoring points. And besides, due to Grossman's prior injury, this is really his first year as a QB. So people should be patting him on the back and saying thanks for getting us this far. But, I know that some people here in Chicago won't. They are a fickle bunch. It seems that everyone's a Bear fan until they lose. True Bear fans love the team whether they win or lose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Morningstar wrote:
NeoPet_online wrote:

Hey, congratulations!!! I have had people writing me saying they were sorry. And I say, for what? If the Bears had to lose I am happy that they lost to the Colts. After all, Indy has been so close to getting there for so many years. And Peyton Manning is undoubtedly the number one QB in the league right now. Hall of Famer material. So, he deserves to wear that ring. I know that some people here in Chicago are going to cream poor Rex Grossman, our QB, but he isn't the only one to lose that game. Our defense did very little keep Indy from scoring points. And besides, due to Grossman's prior injury, this is really his first year as a QB. So people should be patting him on the back and saying thanks for getting us this far. But, I know that some people here in Chicago won't. They are a fickle bunch. It seems that everyone's a Bear fan until they lose. True Bear fans love the team whether they win or lose.

Thanks!! :D It'd be cool to see him the HoF, he's really good. Grossman did really good this year, far better than what most expected,I think if not this year myabe next, amd what was with the defense?!?! They played so much better in prior games, I guess it was all just nerves and the rain maybe?

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

NeoPet_online wrote:
amd what was with the defense?!?! They played so much better in prior games, I guess it was all just nerves and the rain maybe?

Well, a few of their key defensive players were out for the season with key injuries. But, you are right. They played much better two weeks ago--just seemed like they weren't as hungry as usual. Except Urlacher, though he can't be every place at once. And geesh, that rain sure didn't help matters any. Everyone had to play much more cautious. I am amazed more players didn't get injured as a result of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morningstar wrote:
. And Peyton Manning is undoubtedly the number one QB in the league right now. .

He's good, but not nessacarly the best (in my opinion). There are other good quaterbacks like Mr. 3 Rings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

pokemonfreak27 wrote:
Morningstar wrote:
. And Peyton Manning is undoubtedly the number one QB in the league right now. .

He's good, but not nessacarly the best (in my opinion). There are other good quaterbacks like Mr. 3 Rings.

Ha, coming from Massachusetts and having been a Pats fan all my life I have to agree with this.

I barely watched the Super Bowl. I wasn't really too into it. I'm still upset that the Bears lost of course, cuz I don't care if Manning deserves to win it after seeing little success the past few years. The Colts still beat the Patriots in a horrible, gruesome defeat for us that left me speechless and with a knot in my stomach :( Plus, it's a pain in the rear end to turn on the TV and see Manning's mug on every other commerical :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4