The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

The next Bond girl

Sun May 06, 2007 12:02 am

The next Bond girl is allegedly Sienna Miller. That's hot :)

Sun May 06, 2007 12:34 am

IMDB says no...

Abbie Cornish being the only women barring M who is even rumoured at the moment

Tue May 08, 2007 11:11 am

Turkish kickboxer Fulya Keskin and actresses Carice van Houten & Abbie Cornish have all been rumoured to be the next Bond girl. Merely speculation, though :P

Thu May 10, 2007 5:00 am

I'm the next Bond girl.

Thu May 10, 2007 5:10 am

the_dog_god wrote:I'm the next Bond girl.

Considering I just got cast to be the new Bond, this could get awkward.

Thu May 10, 2007 9:57 am

Dude, I'm totally the new bond girl.

Thu May 10, 2007 9:58 am

Igg would make for a hot Bond girl.

Thu May 10, 2007 10:53 am

I'd be hotter.

Thu May 10, 2007 3:04 pm

I've always been disappointed in Teri Hatcher as a Bond girl - she just wasn't a very good one.

Which reminds me, speaking of not-very-good-arm-candy-in-a-spy-picture girls, what ever happened to Thandie Newton?

Thu May 10, 2007 5:17 pm

shapu wrote:I've always been disappointed in Teri Hatcher as a Bond girl - she just wasn't a very good one.

Which reminds me, speaking of not-very-good-arm-candy-in-a-spy-picture girls, what ever happened to Thandie Newton?

She was on ER for a bit.

And more recently, that little-known film Crash...

Thu May 10, 2007 9:36 pm

Igg wrote:
shapu wrote:I've always been disappointed in Teri Hatcher as a Bond girl - she just wasn't a very good one.

She was on ER for a bit.

And more recently, that little-known film Crash...

I've not watched er since Noah Wiley left the show. I didn't even know Anthony Edwards' character's fate until like last week.

As for Crash - well, that's one I have yet to Netflix. To my detriment, I imagine.

Fri May 11, 2007 7:41 am

I actually really enjoyed Crash. Won't be able to look at Thandie Newton in the same way though...

Re: The next Bond girl

Wed May 16, 2007 8:50 pm

Kymothy wrote:The next Bond girl is allegedly Sienna Miller. That's hot :)

I hope she is, that would be "hot"
lol
8)

Re: The next Bond girl

Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:14 am

Apparently Sienna Miller turned down the role which was offered by Daniel Craig himself. I don’t know the reason but she would have been one of the hottest Bond girls if she had accepted.
Topic locked